Limelight Forums

Full Version: Permed Player Owes Me Money
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there handsome reader,

So quite a while ago, a raffle was held, in which you could participate for 450,000, which I did at the time. You can find said raffle, and proof of my participation in it, here: https://limelightgaming.net/forums/threa...ght=raffle

The raffle ended up failing, and so everyone was entitled to get their money back, as stated by Bambo in that same thread. 

Now after entering said raffle I barely played LL for quite some time, only coming back a few days ago. I didn't see Fealz, the raffle-owner, online at the time, but I thought nothing of it and just played around a bit. Only right before leaving did I mention his name in OOC, and I discovered that he was permabanned. Looking at his account later on, I discovered this happened quite a while ago and that I probably should have gotten my cash back from him immediately. 

Regardless, this leaves me with a bit of an issue, as I am uncertain what to do. Should I just consider the 450K lost? Or is there a way to fix this whilst a player is banned?
Fealz currently owes a total of $3,150,000 to a total of 7 people I believe then.

Due to the nature of the situation, I would advise you speak to HR. As Enzyme refunded the 750k I owed after I was banned.
(Jul 22, 2018, 02:20 AM)Mr.Ryan Wrote: [ -> ]Fealz currently owes a total of $3,150,000 to a total of 7 people I believe then.

Due to the nature of the situation, I would advise you speak to HR. As Enzyme refunded the 750k I owed after I was banned.

Thanks for the tip, I'll see what can be done!
(Jul 22, 2018, 01:53 AM)Yug Lanimirc Wrote: [ -> ]Hi there handsome reader,

So quite a while ago, a raffle was held, in which you could participate for 450,000, which I did at the time. You can find said raffle, and proof of my participation in it, here: https://limelightgaming.net/forums/threa...ght=raffle

The raffle ended up failing, and so everyone was entitled to get their money back, as stated by Bambo in that same thread. 

Now after entering said raffle I barely played LL for quite some time, only coming back a few days ago. I didn't see Fealz, the raffle-owner, online at the time, but I thought nothing of it and just played around a bit. Only right before leaving did I mention his name in OOC, and I discovered that he was permabanned. Looking at his account later on, I discovered this happened quite a while ago and that I probably should have gotten my cash back from him immediately. 

Regardless, this leaves me with a bit of an issue, as I am uncertain what to do. Should I just consider the 450K lost? Or is there a way to fix this whilst a player is banned?

fealz has a db5 so thats where i think ur money went pal
I'll notify staff in the Discord for you.
refunded