Limelight Forums

Full Version: Unban request- mark2766
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name:mark2766

Ban ID: 2216/4247

Banned by: Enzyme

Server: N/A

Ban Reason: "Double Accounting"

Why should you be unbanned?: 
Well I just went online to check how long I had left of my two day ban to see I had been given a permanent ban for "double accounting" which is kind of annoying since I haven't double accounted and I would like to know the reasons for why I was given this, not sure if it was done out of spite or whatever but would like to see some proof of me double accounting.
Evidence: 
Not sure but I would be happy to provide any evidence needed to proof I wasn't double accounting, first of all im not stupid enough to do it, I live in a dorm with like 6 people I have had family sharing on my account for all of us since we started uni since we all share 2 computers, my assumption is either callum or james went on since I have discussed it with (the server and playing on it etc) them but I would need to double check when I get home. Why would I be dumb enough to double account on a steam account where we all have a shared email address "ballyferris" is our university email that's why it has the numbers at the end its given out by our uni to access the university computers. 
I know how to double account without being caught if I wanted to why would I do it that way? if you want an example ill do it the proper way and go on the server tonight  and contact an admin while im online if you want its quite easy done in this day and age, I will do it just to prove I wouldn't do it that way.
The staff-members have received your unban-request, mark2766.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Ban was by console, not by Enzyme.
[Image: bd595ee18da7d92b7ef1472782301336.png]

I would like to clarify, these are automated bans. They cannot be done "out of spite".

Would you be able to clarify please, why this account was created on the day that you were banned for double-accounting please?
[Image: 2d0855c5fb63b24c47241660aa16be61.png]

Would you also be able to confirm which university you're attending please? (This can be done in private).
any update or input?
Appeal Denied.