Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> [LRN²:RP] Awoooooooooooooooooo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: [LRN²:RP] Awoooooooooooooooooo (STEAM_0:1:59595937)  ()
Server: Rockford
Time: 2018-Jul-21 16:51
Summary: I was in pursuit of a orange McLaren when a black Hummer started to interfere with the pursuit (not on video). The video starts with me on the ground after going through an intersection and crashing into the Hummer while trying to catch the McLaren.
An officer calls over the radio that they are following the Hummer (1:05) so I roll over to him. We get into a pursuit and the shootout starts at (3:10). Awo jumped out of the car and immediately draws his AR. After a short firefight Awo is able to tranq both of us and we are executed.
Awo claimed to both me and that he was shooting back in self defence, however he is still armed to the teeth, ready to get into a confrontation before the pursuit even started.

Normally, this situation would not be an issue, however I believe that Awo is in violation of rule 13.6
Quote:13.6 – The anarchists’ primary focus is petty crime (vandalism, muggings, etc.). More serious crime should be a rare occurrence and happen due to very solid RP reasons and a with a well thought out background.
Awo had kevlar, a mask and at least a tranq and an AR loaded up as if he was ready to get into a shootout. That isn't needed for the 'petty crime' he should have been prepared for. I asked joley to check up with him and see if there was any well thought out background RP, but he didn't find any.

Evidence:
3:12-ish I am shot first by the cop.

This was entirely self-defence.

That sound was an MP5, I had an AR-15, SCAR-20 and Tranq.

Nothing more to say.

I was mugging using the tranq, and did not shoot first at all. You shot me first and actions after that was self-defence, I was not planning to murder you.
Actually I don't think I even had the SCAR-20, only the AR-15. The AR-15 was for putting people at gunpoint once they woke up after I tranq'd them from a distance.
I was mistaken when I thought you shot first, my partner shot first with the UMP. I found this out when I first reviewed the footage.
Why were you interfering with the pursuit of the orange Mclaren prior to this incident, may I ask? This is the only reason we were after you. It is almost like you were baiting us for you to get some action.
Not involved.
I’m sorry who are you?
can you please answer Dan's question?
(Aug 23, 2018, 01:44 AM)Doctor Internet Wrote: [ -> ] can you please answer Dan's question?

I think he changed his forum account name or something
Player Report Approved.

Running around with a mask, tranq and AR for mugging people is excessive.
Looking at the evidence, I would argue that your case for self-defence is invalid, as you have your firearm in your hand prior to the first shot being fired.