Limelight Forums

Full Version: Seen the server on my list, decided to give it a shot.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey, I'm SlavicBoris, but you can call me Link, just like most of my friends, because of my love of the Legend of Zelda series. I've also found out recently that I am part Russian, hence the name SlavicBoris.  I was bored and wanted to play GMod online, but all of the other gamemodes like Murder, Prop Hunt, and Hide and Seek really got boring. I kept scrolling down the list and I found CityRP2 and said to myself, "Eh, can't knock it until ya try it." I jumped in and I haven't really done much, but I needed to redownload most of the packs because there were SO MANY textures missing, probably a bug on my end. I'm into a lot of things, aviation and cars being two of the big ones. You probably don't want to hear me drone on about how the winglet on the end of the wing increases fuel efficiency and what a bypass ratio is. But, as I am new here, any help that can be given to me to get me on my way is most appreciated!
Welcome to Limelight.
Make sure you have HL2 and CSS textures installed to get rid of those pink squares I'm guessing you can see.
Welcome to Limelight.

Cya around.
Welcome! On the loading screen in the top left, you can see a bunch of hints written by the users. Also, make sure to become familiar with the forums as it's one of the best tools you'll have under your belt whilst you're here - whether it's selling something, joining a clan, getting involved in discussions and suggestions, or reporting a player who's ruining other peoples experiences, you can do it all on the forums. Enjoy your stay!
Welcome !

Glad that you give it a try! I hope you enjoy your time on LimeLight.

I'm a huge The Legend of Zelda Fan aswell! I have a.. "shrine" even ;3 And A wooden Majora's Mask in original size :p
If you need any help, ask in the forums or contact the teachers / staff online via /help <text> or @ <text>
Welcome to Limelight . Hope you enjoy your stay!

[Image: giphy.gif]
Welcome to Limelight!
Welcome 😀
Welcome Link! Hope you'll enjoy your time here and know that most of the players would be more than happy to start you out in our community. Have fun!
Welcome!
We'll be happy to help you!
Welcome To Limelight 
Im also A Fello aviator
Welcome
(Jul 21, 2018, 01:05 AM)Vadar Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to Limelight.
Make sure you have HL2 and CSS textures installed to get rid of those pink squares I'm guessing you can see.

Can you link me the HL2 and CSS packs? There's so many on the workshop, I don't know which ones I need.
(Sep 2, 2018, 01:32 AM)SlavicBoris Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 21, 2018, 01:05 AM)Vadar Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to Limelight.

Can you link me the HL2 and CSS packs? There's so many on the workshop, I don't know which ones I need.

https://limelightgaming.net/forums/thread-11091.html
Ay, you like Legend of Zelda? Yeah. So do I
Pages: 1 2