Limelight Forums

Full Version: Lewis Barkers Unban Request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: LewisRB

Ban ID: 7279

Banned by: Nightmare (@Nightmare)

Server: Limelight_Rockford_v2b Semi-Serious

Ban Reason: I had lua scripts running. The script which was running was just changing my physgun and wasnt intended to be used on your server

Why should you be unbanned?:  I have played for a couple hours prior to the ban, I will admit I did have lua scripts running at the time of joining when I got banned however I was previously on a single-player game and had lua scripts running, and I didnt remember to restart before joining on the server 

Evidence: I'll be honest I don't have evidence, as I have admitted to having lua scripts however If I was unbanned  would ensure that I would not have the scripts running again and I would know that the anti-cheat would flag up if I did. I hope you can Unban me so I can continue my time enjoying the server with my friends.

I understand I failed to message back in my previous unban appeal but I made some changes to it and also implemented the information asked of me. I apologise for not responding in time as I don't use these forums at all really considering I am a new player just wanting to have fun with some friends on the server. 
The staff-members have received your unban-request, LewisRB.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Post a new appeal in 3 months. I denied your last appeal literally yesterday.

Denied.