Limelight Forums

Full Version: Do you like the current (active daily) teacher team?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I'm just interested, perhaps we could discuss the result of this pole in the thread.

In addition do you think the teacher team is useful and to what extent?
Do you think the teachers do their job constantly and are friendly?
They do their job. Since I’ve cut my time on the server severely I’ve seen them do their job except for one or two who seem to come on rarely even for my time.

Still don’t like what the team is tbh.
Personally I feel they could encourage more PassiveRP, but being as boring and unprofitable as it is, can anyone blame them? 

They definitely do their jobs sufficiently and activity is good apart from a select few
(Jul 20, 2018, 07:39 PM)Mr.Ryan Wrote: [ -> ]Personally I feel they could encourage more PassiveRP, but being as boring and unprofitable as it is, can anyone blame them? 

Yeah but does that mean two of the them have to charge players 10k to get their car back from an impound?
Not a great example.
10k is virtually nothing in today's economy on Limelight.. it's like walking down the street and finding a 50p coin
(Jul 20, 2018, 08:06 PM)Cole_ Wrote: [ -> ]10k is virtually nothing in today's economy on Limelight.. it's like walking down the street and finding a 50p coin

No it's not and it's against the rules.
(Jul 20, 2018, 08:08 PM)Quest Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 20, 2018, 08:06 PM)Cole_ Wrote: [ -> ]10k is virtually nothing in today's economy on Limelight.. it's like walking down the street and finding a 50p coin

No it's not and it's against the rules.

If it’s against the rules why hasn’t someone made a PR?

Because it was done to like 4 or 5 of us and non of us recorded it
(Jul 20, 2018, 08:40 PM)Quest Wrote: [ -> ] 

Seems odd no one even got a picture of it, but oh well. Were they government or private? Were they criminals or business owners? What was the reason for the impound

D E T A I L S
(Jul 20, 2018, 08:47 PM)Gungranny Wrote: [ -> ]

Seems odd no one even got a picture of it, but oh well. Were they government or private? Were they criminals or business owners? What was the reason for the impound

D E T A I L S

Bit of a long time ago mate and this isn't a report thread.
(Jul 20, 2018, 08:59 PM)Quest Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 20, 2018, 08:47 PM)Gungranny Wrote: [ -> ]

D E T A I L S

Bit of a long time ago mate and this isn't a report thread.

Then don’t bring it up without evidence that they’re breakig rules.

Calling a player out is one thing, but claiming they broke rules without evidence to comment on their position doesn’t look good for anyone. It’s like saying you hate a game without actually having a reason to hate it.

Yeah well there already was a large fuss about it when it happened and they know they were in the wrong, I am allowed to bring up something from around a month ago regardless if I have screenshots or not because people were there and witnessed it. 
And to be frank, I really can't be arsed to argue with you so this is the last response you're going to expect form me tonight. 
Have a great day 
Smile
[Image: zuHX6lH.png]
I'd like to think that we try to support and help others when needed or a question is asked, but if players think otherwise then that is their opinion and if it is a similar thing then I suppose something should come to improve it.

I can tell you that there have been some changes with more requirements in terms of activity, etc for teachers and I assume there will be more changes/improvements to guidelines to come in the future.
The whole teacher 'system' should be changed in my opinion. They are so underestimated for the work they do, in the past year I have not seen a significant change to the teacher 'system' that make them more valuable. This besides the fact that they can hand out reps.
Wow thank you for the very mature thread rating!
I was just interested Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4