Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> xPrike
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: xPrike (STEAM_0:1:50828646) ()
Server: Rockford
Time: 2018-Jul-19 22:41
Summary: I just murderd 2 cops cuz i killed 2 people cuz they mugged me and i was on the run. i stopped the car and busted a cap in the first cop and then he killed me, not a big deal but he executed me.

failrp rdm
Evidence: https://youtu.be/K6May2FcjN8
--Witness (Person who drove past)--

The officer could clearly see the OP was down. I noticed that he stopped shooting and then started again for some reason, It wasn't continuous as if it was an accident.
Awaiting input from accused.
Unfortunately you can't see my exact position in the second that I opened fire again. As of the location this happened at, you can already see that it is a bit more problematic, since the police car from the shot officer was in the way, and there was also the ditch behind it, where I was located. From what I remember, I first opened fire behind the vehicle, which you can see in the video. Afterwards I ran to the other side of it and shot again. This is where I downed him. At this time, since I was almost completely behind the vehicle, and further on in the video I think that I also ran halfway into the ditch (not sure about this one though), I couldn't tell whether he was already down or not. I do not remember having a clear view of him at the point where he was downed and I seized fire. This is also what I told greg afterwards in OOC when he confronted me about this situation (I said something like "I wasn't sure whether you were down or not, so I didn't completely stop shooting"). The next time I had a completely clear view of him, the next shots were fired by me, which led to him being killed. This whole situation is unfortunate, and I am completely aware of the rules, especially when it comes to this type of acts, which I guess is obvious since I didn't receive any warns/PRs/bans throughout my complete time on LimeLight, and this with around 90% of it being spent in the police force where this can happen a bit more often. I apologise for how this situation ended there, and I am completely aware that when a suspect is down, he shouldn't be shot to death, however, when something like this happens withing seconds, after there was already quite an intense pursuit, it is hard to determine the point where no shots are needed any more and stop your finger from pulling the trigger again. Heat of the moment as you call it, which imo simply happens. 

As for the PR, which I simply want to add as a sidenote to Greg, literally playing in the direction of CopDM for the past few days (including the skyline gang) and trying everything to get into trouble and end up shooting the police, you kind of have to expect situations like that. I've had many moments where I recorded stuff you did, and even told you that i would post a PR, which I still ended up not doing because I can simply tell that moments in aggressive roleplays can be completely all over the place and accidents happen. And even if this PR gets accepted, I want to ask you to just talk to me in situations like that and in this case, where I ended up accidently killing you, it would end up in me just refunding you the weapons or some stuff like this.
Player Report Approved.

However, due to a clear record, and the mitigating circumstances in this report, only a warning will be issued.