Limelight Forums

Full Version: Lights and Lamps
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey,

Just wondering if it would be possible.. Too have access to Lamps and Light Toolgun, Wanted to make a festival / Theatre Company

Any ideas where or when i get the tools required?

Cheers,

Posh
Hi Posh

The lamp and light tool are restricted to administrators and aren't available for non-staff to use, however, you can make an @ call to have a member of staff come over and provide you with lamps/lights for a good enough reason if it will benefit your RP.

Kvatch
As Kvatch rightfully said, you will have to request and administrator spawn them for you which I assume they will do happily if it benefits your roleplay.
I just wanted to add, that sometimes you can use "Render Override" Tool, which removes the shadows from the prop. E.G. Today 1 Food machine was under the light, but the cola machine wasn't I used this tool and they both looked like they are lightning. Just a small advice Smile
Hey Guys,

Cheers for the help, I wanted a way of controlling the lights in patterns and Chases of sort what i do in real life example below:

(Jul 19, 2018, 06:35 PM)Poshbrit Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Guys,

Cheers for the help, I wanted a way of controlling the lights in patterns and Chases of sort what i do in real life example below:

To have them move like that I would suggest familiarising yourself with some more of the default tools like the motor tool. With that you can have props spin around like the wheel tool, which can help you achieve something like this. Other than that, I don't really know what else you can use to accomplish this unfortunately.
Any updates on this post?
Unless  has anything else to ask, I'll leave this open for 2 days and then close it.
If you have any further questions, feel free to create another thread. Thread archived.