Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> DanDzhi, Barashick
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: DanDzhi (STEAM_0:0:142110105) () , Barashick (STEAM_0:0:113042205)
Server: Rockford
Time: 2018-Jul-19 10:00
Summary: I was on normal patrol and then I got a 911 call from a citizen that there is a blue Audi and the people were asking for money with guns, I asked him for a location and then it showed up right infront of me, I reported that trough the radio to all of my Officers and called for backup saying that I won't turn the lights on, because they would start escaping. But I didn't even get close, they got out of the car and told me to get out, so I got out and then they just killed me. I didn't have any interactions with them before, any connections, I never saw them. I only got call from a citizen.

Note: I'm not sure with the time
Evidence: https://youtu.be/PpBDAPI7NG0
lol I didn't shoot you once. Where is the audio for what you've said? HUH?
and btw, we got were feeling a threat that you just turned around towards us. It's why I told you to get out of the car and aimed at you with a gun.
(Jul 19, 2018, 05:44 PM)DanDzhi Wrote: [ -> ]and btw, we got were feeling a threat that you just turned around towards us. It's why I told you to get out of the car and aimed at you with a gun.

The Audio is missing, but it wouldn't show anything important and yes I got out of the car and you didn't give me any further instructions and then you just killed me.
(Jul 19, 2018, 05:53 PM)Hans Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 19, 2018, 05:44 PM)DanDzhi Wrote: [ -> ]and btw, we got were feeling a threat that you just turned around towards us. It's why I told you to get out of the car and aimed at you with a gun.

The Audio is missing, but it wouldn't show anything important and yes I got out of the car and you didn't give me any further instructions and then you just killed me.
well.. do you have proof for that? you didn't hear me i said that we will shoot.
(Jul 19, 2018, 05:55 PM)DanDzhi Wrote: [ -> ]

well.. do you have proof for that? you didn't hear me i said that we will shoot.

What RP reason did you have to kill him?
(Jul 19, 2018, 06:38 PM)Doctor Internet Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 19, 2018, 05:55 PM)DanDzhi Wrote: [ -> ]

What RP reason did you have to kill him?
first of all.. i didn't kill him. second of all, because we had a threat of being chased buy the police we thought that taking the police as a hostage or something like would make him put us not under their radar. but because he didn't hear us and continued typing and talking my friend decided to kill him right in the place with out second chance.
oh and we were thugs.
Added in Revision 7827.