Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> mark2766
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Reported Players: mark2766 (STEAM_0:1:429317406) ()
Server: Rockford
Time: 2018-Jul-18 21:44
Summary: alright lads

putting pr up for my man john, u see johns abit lazy ye so he wont write it out so im puttin this ere cus of him being lazy

so thin shows mark play dis i think to my man john, no one do that shit to john, this fella better watch it cus man dun like it when ye dis my man

alright heres the good stuff ye bruv
Evidence: [Image: BHQlzUv.png]

[Image: nq7TcAG.png]
Ill upload the full 5 minute video that includes the entire chat logs so you can see that I assumed it was banter since far worse was said to me by john so I will wait to see if its needed, first message was in response to john constantly mentioning me in ooc accusing me of stuff, and the second was a response to john accusing people in chat of having a small dick lol
Awaiting video.
(Jul 18, 2018, 11:49 PM)mark2766 Wrote: [ -> ]Ill upload the full 5 minute video that includes the entire chat logs so you can see that I assumed it was banter since far worse was said to me by john so I will wait to see if its needed, first message was in response to john constantly mentioning me in ooc accusing me of stuff, and the second was a response to john accusing people in chat of having a small dick lol

alrigh g my man john says tick tock
(Jul 18, 2018, 11:50 PM)Doctor Internet Wrote: [ -> ]Awaiting video.

Hey want to go online and check the logs because earlier I wasted 15 minutes making a video smaller and uploading it to youtube for you to deny it without any reason or proof on the other persons side, going to leave it in admins hands for now on to check things cause I seem to get screwed by admins too much
(Jul 18, 2018, 11:54 PM)mark2766 Wrote: [ -> ]

Hey want to go online and check the logs because earlier I wasted 15 minutes making a video smaller and uploading it to youtube for you to deny it without any reason or proof on the other persons side, going to leave it in admins hands for now on to check things cause I seem to get screwed by admins too much

lol wonder why
(Jul 19, 2018, 12:26 AM)Pufitee Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 18, 2018, 11:54 PM)mark2766 Wrote: [ -> ]

lol wonder why
I wonder why myself tbh
do you have that video?
(Jul 20, 2018, 09:51 AM)Doctor Internet Wrote: [ -> ] do you have that video?

Yeah I do but its also in the logs from the day this was made for you to check?

I also have a video of puftiee calling someone a nonce but im sure you aren't wanting to see that right?
(Jul 20, 2018, 08:00 PM)mark2766 Wrote: [ -> ]

I also have a video of puftiee calling someone a nonce but im sure you aren't wanting to see that right?

(Jul 18, 2018, 11:49 PM)mark2766 Wrote: [ -> ]Ill upload the full 5 minute video that includes the entire chat logs so you can see that I assumed it was banter since far worse was said to me by john

You said you would upload it.
(Jul 20, 2018, 08:18 PM)Doctor Internet Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 20, 2018, 08:00 PM)mark2766 Wrote: [ -> ]

(Jul 18, 2018, 11:49 PM)mark2766 Wrote: [ -> ]Ill upload the full 5 minute video that includes the entire chat logs so you can see that I assumed it was banter since far worse was said to me by john

You said you would upload it.
Because I have never had a PR accepted before, I say altogether I have spent about an hour or two uploading videos on my trash PC, with full video evidence of multiple different offences being broke with every single one being ignored, my opinion this is due to bias but that's open to debate. So I have said for matters that can be clearly checked in the logs I would therefore be leaving at the admins discretion to check the logs and decide for themselves so I don't have to use up memory on my PC recording, having handbrake installed and uploading videos on my very slow PC.

Due to having the video of being called a faggot and a nonce uploaded I would be more than happy to send it to you Doctor but I have a feeling nothing would be done about it.
Also I find it ironic that pufitee is the main person who says ooc disrespect is not against the rules when I have said multiple times to him to stop disrespecting me in ooc, because he says WAAAY worse things to me every day in OOC
I find this much more offensive from John tbh

https://imgur.com/a/2VO64zv
that's not a video? Please, could you upload the video.
are you going to provide the video?
Pages: 1 2