Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> Kvatch, I dont have a name, [L²:RP] Mr.Ryan, [L²:RP] Nudelsalat im Panzer,...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Reported Players: Kvatch (STEAM_0:1:79586020)  () , I dont have a name (STEAM_0:0:209681067)  () , [L²:RP] Mr.Ryan (STEAM_0:1:47537763)  () , [L²:RP] Nudelsalat im Panzer (STEAM_0:0:134230354)  () , [HL:RP] Tomamelon (STEAM_0:0:88857901)  () , I Too Have An Uncle (STEAM_0:1:179293000)  () , <9W>_Apex (STEAM_0:0:80752530)  ()
Server: Rockford
Time: 2018-Jul-18 16:32
Summary: Rule 1: (FearRP) Applies only to Apex. Shows it in the video.
Rule 2: (OOC Disrespect) Applies only to Apex, 2:35ish in video.
Rule 3: (Corruption without benefit)  I got a trainer to train the SWAT due to the fact they had only made 2 arrests and killed 2 unarmed civilians with their checkpoint in the past hour. I RPed out giving Apex an LEO pass etc... and we made an agreement to train the SWAT because of the situation the checkpoint was in. Shortly after arriving I'm arrested. The SWAT and 2 police officers were corrupt with no benefit. They literally started a Military Coup with no real RP reason.

Evidence: https://youtu.be/2xTKbo3aJKU
(Don't know why it got uploaded in 360p)
Uh, I arrested you for corruption because you unwarranted someone who had broken the law and endangered my, and the rest of my team's, lives.
ricky just to point it out me nudel and ryan were in a sit at the time
We were called out to a training facility (Beach House 2) which we disagreed on.

My reasons for the movement:
- You gave us 3 minutes or we would face demotion. This is unfair and tyrannical, giving us such a short amount of time to prepare, load up and drive there with our jobs on the line.
- You hired a CURRENT (not previous) wanted criminal to train us. When you found out that he was wanted for an arrest, you immediately unwarranted him, which you conveniently haven't included in your video. This would suggest a President who cares very little about those who are wanted criminals, and are putting their SWAT team in harms way for some "training" excerise hosted at a house.
- You were unprofessional and rude over the radio. Not the way a President should be acting.

For these reasons, the SWAT team and a couple of police officers conducted some form of vote of no confidence. This means we weren't confident at that time that the President was fit for his job, therefore an arrest was made. We were not being corrupt, therefore no benefit was required. The benefit, however, is the benefit of possibly having a better President.

Edit:
Can I add that performed the demotion. From this, we can probably conclude that the arrest was fair. I doubt Stell didn't overlook the situation before demoting you.

Apex

The warrant was actually entirely false and had no real grounding. Hence it was not upheld. You tried to arrest me for doing my job and as a result the warrant was not respected and you were referred to further training. (For the record Ryan no lives were at risk, as it is a game)
(Jul 18, 2018, 07:25 PM)Apex Wrote: [ -> ]The warrant was actually entirely false and had no real grounding.

A warrant is a warrant. Grounding or not, we did not know that and were not involved in your warrant. All we knew is that you had a warrant and the President should've completed some background checks on you before hiring you in the first place, further justifying our movement against him.

You tried to arrest me for doing my job and as a result the warrant was not respected and you were referred to further training.

You were detained, not arrested. You were detained for the safety of the officers involved. An individual who had a warrant for a reason which was not known to us at the time who was about to train us, who could potentially and logically have a firearm on them, hired externally by the President? We weren't gonna take any risks in you pulling a gun out and shooting at us to protect your employer, so we put you in cuffs. To my knowledge, you were never arrested but instead placed in a holding cell so we could investigate your previous warrant, but you had to disconnect which we were fine with.

Apex

(Jul 18, 2018, 07:34 PM)Kvatch Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 18, 2018, 07:25 PM)Apex Wrote: [ -> ]The warrant was actually entirely false and had no real grounding.

A warrant is a warrant. Grounding or not, we did not know that and were not involved in your warrant. All we knew is that you had a warrant and the President should've completed some background checks on you before hiring you in the first place, further justifying our movement against him.

You tried to arrest me for doing my job and as a result the warrant was not respected and you were referred to further training.

You were detained, not arrested. You were detained for the safety of the officers involved. An individual who had a warrant for a reason which was not known to us at the time who was about to train us, who could potentially and logically have a firearm on them, hired externally by the President? We weren't gonna take any risks in you pulling a gun out and shooting at us to protect your employer, so we put you in cuffs. To my knowledge, you were never arrested but instead placed in a holding cell so we could investigate your previous warrant, but you had to disconnect which we were fine with.
Here is the sequence of events: 

I propose my services to the pres.

He agrees.

I proceed to research and test the abilities of the SWAT.

During this an incident occurs (The fault of the SWAT).

I was warranted.

I refer my findings to the pres.

The pres refers SWAT to further training with me

The Pres forgets about the warrant.

SWAT arrive for training and issues are caused.
(Jul 18, 2018, 07:25 PM)Apex Wrote: [ -> ](For the record Ryan no lives were at risk, as it is a game)

As any member of staff will tell you, you need to treat it as if you were in real life.
So what have I done?

You can literally see in the first 10 seconds of your video that I am being teleported away by Dr. Internet to speak about a situation which occurred before. I wasn't there at all.
And just to mention it... you've been arrested. Arrests are IC.

There was no "coup". You've been arrested for a valid reason.

Apex

(Jul 18, 2018, 07:43 PM)Mr.Ryan Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 18, 2018, 07:25 PM)Apex Wrote: [ -> ](For the record Ryan no lives were at risk, as it is a game)

As any member of staff will tell you, you need to treat it as if you were in real life.

In game, not on the forums. Wink
(Jul 18, 2018, 07:46 PM)Nudelsalat im Panzer Wrote: [ -> ]And just to mention it... you've been arrested. Arrests are IC.

arrests are IC but you cant be corrupt without benefits, i.e arresting someone for gunning down 20 people even though they were standing there AFK etc...
(Jul 18, 2018, 07:53 PM)Ricky LaFleur Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 18, 2018, 07:46 PM)Nudelsalat im Panzer Wrote: [ -> ]And just to mention it... you've been arrested. Arrests are IC.

arrests are IC but you cant be corrupt without benefits, i.e arresting someone for gunning down 20 people even though they were standing there AFK etc...

No one was corrupt at all.

Could you reply to this one please? I still fail to see how me, Ryan or I dont have a name are involved in this.

Quote:Nudelsalat:

So what have I done?

You can literally see in the first 10 seconds of your video that I am being teleported away by Dr. Internet to speak about a situation which occurred before. I wasn't there at all.
(Jul 18, 2018, 07:47 PM)Apex Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 18, 2018, 07:43 PM)Mr.Ryan Wrote: [ -> ]

Yes, you treat the game like real life.

Apex

(Jul 18, 2018, 08:02 PM)Mr.Ryan Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 18, 2018, 07:47 PM)Apex Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 18, 2018, 07:43 PM)Mr.Ryan Wrote: [ -> ]As any member of staff will tell you, you need to treat it as if you were in real life.

Yes, you treat the game like real life.
Lol ok, very weird point to contest out of everything but whatever works for you I guess
Pages: 1 2