Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> Viten1234
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: Viten1234 (STEAM_0:1:65340467) ()
Server: Rockford
Time: 2018-Jul-17 19:34
Summary: So we were raiding this Garage that had suspected Reckless Drivers hiding inside, so when we breached the props and found the offenders, Viten ran under gunpoint towards the end of the video which is a quite a clear cut violation of FearRP.
Evidence: https://youtu.be/HF9VSHTcR9U
**WAS INVOLVED** 

Right after that video ended, Supreme did have a quick word with Viten.

And it was resolved at that time.

Unless you didn't see that?
Response to PR:

Im sorry that I did and im sorry you got tazed in the face because of me, but when the prop was gone I entered full panic mode and when I looked around at my amazing 8 fps all I could see was tazers and bean bag shotguns so I just ran in full panic in circles.

So my final reasoning is, Supreme had a word with me about the keypad situation that you can see in the video which was solved, and that was the keypad referend and then the fearrp situation im sorry i didn't see your shotgun because when you look around at 8 fps you can barely do anything and what I saw mostly was tazers and beanbags.
(Jul 18, 2018, 09:06 PM)Cookiefunny4fun Wrote: [ -> ]Response to PR:

Im sorry that I did and im sorry you got tazed in the face because of me, but when the prop was gone I entered full panic mode and when I looked around at my amazing 8 fps all I could see was tazers and bean bag shotguns so I just ran in full panic in circles.

So my final reasoning is, Supreme had a word with me about the keypad situation that you can see in the video which was solved, and that was the keypad referend and then the fearrp situation im sorry i didn't see your shotgun because when you look around at 8 fps you can barely do anything and what I saw mostly was tazers and beanbags.

Not really concerned about the keypad situation, going into full panic mode at 8FPS is no excuse for breaking FearRP.
As I said previously and you did not refer was "and what I saw mostly was tazers and beanbags."
(Jul 18, 2018, 10:38 PM)Cookiefunny4fun Wrote: [ -> ]As I said previously and you did not refer was "and what I saw mostly was tazers and beanbags."

You may not run away from someone who has you under FearRP and is pointing a gun/taser at you, unless they specifically order you to. 

Gonna wait for Staff Input now.
So you of the about 20 people that were there and had fun you posted a pr why exactly?
Because im pretty sure you didn't see the rest of it  because its not in the video right?
Because if that video were to continue you could see and ear people laughing about the whole situation,
No one took it the wrong way except for you, and why was that? Was it because you got tazed?
, was this already resolved ingame?
. The situation regarding hidden keypads was resolved, however the FearRP offence was not.
As I preveiously said solved the keypad situation but not the fear rp situation because no one complained about this current situation.
Player Report Approved.

Both tasers and beanbag shotguns apply FearRP.