Limelight Forums

Full Version: LimeLight TV
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey, 

Im thinking about and setting up a TV broadcasting business and i was wonder if i could stream it under the name LimeLight TV and or Record onto Youtube?

Just an idea

Cheers,

Posh
Tagging

Mr  Or
(Jul 17, 2018, 08:59 PM)Gamerpro2266 Wrote: [ -> ]Tagging

Mr  Or

doc smells

jono has a big bum
is your best bet
 I just wanna make sure u read this Smile
If you're looking at associating yourself with us then that'll be an instant no on the premis we can't control any content you put out. You could be associated and start pumping out hate speech, for example.

If you're looking to simply use the name 'Limelight TV' without any association, and avoiding our copyright, branding etc, then there's nothing we can do 'against' that so to speak.

Equally having an unofficial channel for limelight, again not breaching copyright and ensuring it's clear it's not us running it isn't really an issue either.

I do want to push a community youtube channel though. People can post their roleplays, 'let's plays', event footage, clan advertisements etc onto a central channel in addition to our trailers etc. Obviously would have to meet a certain criteria but it's something i've always wanted to see. Thoughts on that? (Apologies for hijacking the thread Wink)
(Jul 19, 2018, 07:08 PM)Jono Wrote: [ -> ]If you're looking at associating yourself with us then that'll be an instant no on the premis we can't control any content you put out. You could be associated and start pumping out hate speech, for example.

If you're looking to simply use the name 'Limelight TV' without any association, and avoiding our copyright, branding etc, then there's nothing we can do 'against' that so to speak.

Equally having an unofficial channel for limelight, again not breaching copyright and ensuring it's clear it's not us running it isn't really an issue either.

I do want to push a community youtube channel though. People can post their roleplays, 'let's plays', event footage, clan advertisements etc onto a central channel in addition to our trailers etc. Obviously would have to meet a certain criteria but it's something i've always wanted to see. Thoughts on that? (Apologies for hijacking the thread Wink)

yes letsplay with pufitee
 anything further? Please get back to me until the 1st of August.
Any sort of content like that can be put on our media channel as it'll be a good way to fill it up, but it will be reviewed. Also roleplay videos can be done too!
With Bambo's statement I will archive this, if you need further clarification, feel free to make another thread.