Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> [L²:RP] Mr.Ryan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: [L²:RP] Mr.Ryan (STEAM_0:1:47537763) ()
Server: Rockford
Time: 2018-Jul-17 01:03
Summary: So we saw our boy getting arrested so we came in there and we had like 4 or 5 guys pointing weapons at Ryan and he opened fire. He broke fearRP, I asked Doctor Internet if this is considered fearRP and he said it was and to post a PR with evidence. So here it is.
Evidence: https://youtu.be/PLhuejrt770
INVOLVED

I was the one who ran in first with the shotgun, we had at least 6 skylines parked outside, 1 person watched the policeman outside while the other 5 of us rushed in. The other officer complied with us but Ryan did not even though he appeared visibly unarmed when we rushed, only pulling the gun after we ran in weapons drawn. You can clearly see him with no weapon drawn while he was standing outside the shop, at this point told him to stop yet he ran inside and got his weapon out, breaking FearRP.

Edit: If you scroll to 0:13 you can see he is unarmed, this was the exact moment told him to stop.

RYAN WASN'T THE ONE BY THE DOOR, IGNORE  EVERYTHING I SAID.
This entire situation was a clusterfuck all night, I had no way of knowing you had a hostage outside as I’ve only just found out after watching the video 5 minutes ago. The cop that appears in the doorway isn’t me I was inside with John Jong the entire time.

I don’t see how I broke FearRP as at some point during the encounter I had either handcuffs or a HK-416 equipped. 

I do not intend to shift the blame however I can’t help but notice how you knew John was in trouble without using the discord you so visibly have on the top left, as John was under FearRP the second I walked in the store.
In regards to:

Quote:So we saw our boy getting arrested so we came in there and we had like 4 or 5 guys pointing weapons at Ryan and he opened fire

I knew the door would be a chokepoint, meaning I would only ever have to combat one of you at a time, as you were limited to how many could enter at once, instead of the 4/5 you mentioned. So in a realistic situation, had you not rushed, I had a very decent chance of surviving that encounter, only failing due to the severely unrealistic weapon damage.
I was involved as being police chief at the time being.
At 0:16 there is a small gap for Mr Ryan to grab a gun, since he is not held under gunpoint at 
that specific time. A trained officer would already know the seriousness of the situation and try to grab
a gun to defend him and the other civilians in the gunshop with him. So I would not say this is fearrp.

Thats just my opinion of course.
After carefully analysing the video I have found it was not me in the door way, I use the HK-416 as stated above. The guy in the doorway that walked off under gunpoint had a shotgun. Logs will confirm I use a HK-416 and should be able to confirm that I bought a load of HK416 modifications that night, if it counts for anything

EDIT: What you can also see if you look carefully is the guy in the doorway in constantly moving around, even though a message in OOC popped up, from me. Meaning I could not have been moving if I was typing the OOC message.

EDIT2: ALSOOOOO I am the officer with the hat, the one that opened fire, not the one that broke FearRP in the doorway. Further proof that cop is not me.

Cop with shotgun (not me):
[Image: mKVbiTZ.jpg]
(Jul 17, 2018, 12:24 PM)Mr.Ryan Wrote: [ -> ]After carefully analysing the video I have found it was not me in the door way, I use the HK-416 as stated above. The guy in the doorway that walked off under gunpoint had a shotgun. Logs will confirm I use a HK-416 and should be able to confirm that I bought a load of HK416 modifications that night, if it counts for anything

EDIT: What you can also see if you look carefully is the guy in the doorway in constantly moving around, even though a message in OOC popped up, from me. Meaning I could not have been moving if I was typing the OOC message.

Cop with shotgun (not me):
[Image: mKVbiTZ.jpg]

This, and also one officer has a hat and the other does not have one.
(Jul 17, 2018, 03:05 AM)greg Wrote: [ -> ]So we saw our boy getting arrested so we came in there and we had like 4 or 5 guys pointing weapons at Ryan and he opened fire. He broke fearRP, I asked Doctor Internet if this is considered fearRP and he said it was and to post a PR with evidence. So here it is.

And the exact moment I opened fire, it was just you pointing a weapon at me, unless there were people behind you but then because of the metal detector they would be looking at your back, not me?
Under Review.
Player Report Denied.

The officer who broke FearRP was not Ryan. Ryan was armed with a rifle and had a hat. The officer who broke FearRP had a shotgun and didn't have a hat.

From what the logs tell me, Twitch (the other officer talking in voice) wasn't wearing a hat either, so I am unable to find which officer broke FearRP.
With research into new evidence, player Twitch (STEAM_0:0:240475198) has been issued a blacklist for a violation of FearRP.