Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> HeeTiic
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Reported Players: HeeTiic (STEAM_0:1:161318271)
Server: Rockford
Time: 2018-Jul-16 22:30
Summary: Making blatantly racist laws with no background rp or build up to the dictator rp, 99% sure he didn't get perms either cos there were no staff on. cos of this law i got arrested constantly pretty much just for being black. law 13:
Evidence: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/7656...6391682646

EDIT: Added even more FailRP laws afterwords, clearly showing how he doesn't even care that hes breaking the rules. He got the PR pop up and still continued to make racist laws, including ones fined people for being Mexicans, and uh (here we go) A FUCKING LAW SAYING YOU CAN RAPE PEOPLE!!?!?!?!

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/7656...6391738840
Happen to have anything that shows the player in the President role?
(Jul 17, 2018, 02:42 AM)Nightmare Wrote: [ -> ]Happen to have anything that shows the player in the President role?

that can be checked very easily, not sure you ask
[Image: k6bdSnQ.png]

You've shown nothing which can reasonably prove that the accused person is the player who made those laws.
(Jul 17, 2018, 11:57 AM)Nightmare Wrote: [ -> ][Image: k6bdSnQ.png]

You've shown nothing which can reasonably prove that the accused person is the player who made those laws.

i sense bias, sad that u nit pick my prs cos ur friends w puf
if ur gonna cos a problem cos ur bum buddies w puf an u play seige w himso u automatically hate thats cool, ill giv u more problems than youll know what to do with  Wink
Not involved.
(Jul 17, 2018, 01:25 PM)Ricky LaFleur Wrote: [ -> ]if ur gonna cos a problem cos ur bum buddies w puf an u play seige w himso u automatically hate thats cool, ill giv u more problems than youll know what to do with  Wink

Hey Ricky, I've been asked to comment on this case. Would you mind confirming that you agreed with the Player Report Rules when you posted your report?
(Jul 21, 2018, 09:42 PM)Doctor Internet Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 17, 2018, 01:25 PM)Ricky LaFleur Wrote: [ -> ]if ur gonna cos a problem cos ur bum buddies w puf an u play seige w himso u automatically hate thats cool, ill giv u more problems than youll know what to do with  Wink

Hey Ricky, I've been asked to comment on this case. Would you mind confirming that you agreed with the Player Report Rules when you posted your report?

yh
(Jul 22, 2018, 11:46 AM)Ricky LaFleur Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 21, 2018, 09:42 PM)Doctor Internet Wrote: [ -> ]

yh

Then you accept that you need to provide the evidence, rather than requesting for it?
(Jul 22, 2018, 11:59 AM)Doctor Internet Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 22, 2018, 11:46 AM)Ricky LaFleur Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 21, 2018, 09:42 PM)Doctor Internet Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Ricky, I've been asked to comment on this case. Would you mind confirming that you agreed with the Player Report Rules when you posted your report?

yh

Then you accept that you need to provide the evidence, rather than requesting for it?

but hes clearly breaking the rules and i have evidence for it, since when does a small ommunity have to start acting like a big cooperate company with all these small points that dont make a difference at all, like what are you even trying to regulate
(Jul 22, 2018, 12:47 PM)Ricky LaFleur Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 22, 2018, 11:59 AM)Doctor Internet Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 22, 2018, 11:46 AM)Ricky LaFleur Wrote: [ -> ]yh

but hes clearly breaking the rules and i have evidence for it, since when does a small ommunity have to start acting like a big cooperate company with all these small points that dont make a difference at all, like what are you even trying to regulate

No, you've provided evidence that someone was in breach.
(Jul 22, 2018, 04:57 PM)Doctor Internet Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 22, 2018, 12:47 PM)Ricky LaFleur Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 22, 2018, 11:59 AM)Doctor Internet Wrote: [ -> ]Then you accept that you need to provide the evidence, rather than requesting for it?

No, you've provided evidence that someone was in breach.

its very easy to check who it was....
PR's are supposed to lay out the case for us. The report instructions are very clear. Log checks shouldn't be requested, so you should present it all for us to review, and then we'll take care of it otherwise we can't address it here.
(Jul 23, 2018, 01:49 PM)Nightmare Wrote: [ -> ]PR's are supposed to lay out the case for us. The report instructions are very clear. Log checks shouldn't be requested, so you should present it all for us to review, and then we'll take care of it otherwise we can't address it here.

ok so deny it if u want a rukebreaker to get away with it, accept it if you can dig up the time to just check the logs. not replying anymore cos i cba for this bullshit
Pages: 1 2