Limelight Forums

Full Version: Skyline gang
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
If u was on tonight you would know how many fucking skylines were about.

https://prntscr.com/k76x6v

I crashed about 11 times :/
skrrrrr skrrrrrrrrrr
my game maybe ran at 10FPS if I was lucky, and that amazing admin sit that had around 12 people in it or even more
Minges.
(Jul 17, 2018, 12:30 AM)Nudelsalat im Panzer Wrote: [ -> ]Minges.

u hate them cos u aint them

amirite
Could've been executed better in my opinion, seems like a remake of A37.
yall juss mad cuz yaint got a 1080 and a i7 like ya boi.
(Jul 17, 2018, 03:58 AM)greg Wrote: [ -> ]yall juss mad cuz yaint got a 1080 and a i7 like ya boi.

Imo I think it was executed perfectly. I don't see how us driving around causes trouble for anyone. Cops pull you over and arrest you for driving a skyline, being black, wearing a green shirt, and being apart of a gang. Wearing certain clothes and driving a certain car shouldn't make you get 15 minute arrest warrants back to back to back.

(Jul 17, 2018, 08:12 AM)Welker Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 17, 2018, 03:58 AM)greg Wrote: [ -> ]yall juss mad cuz yaint got a 1080 and a i7 like ya boi.

Imo I think it was executed perfectly. I don't see how us driving around causes trouble for anyone. Cops pull you over and arrest you for driving a skyline, being black, wearing a green shirt, and being apart of a gang. Wearing certain clothes and driving a certain car shouldn't make you get 15 minute arrest warrants back to back to back.

:'c

i cri
(Jul 17, 2018, 02:04 AM)Mr.Ryan Wrote: [ -> ]Could've been executed better in my opinion, seems like a remake of A37.

chattin shit huh, il av u dead init 

il get my boys on you yeyeye
yeh minge crew im comin 4 u watch out.
(Jul 17, 2018, 01:55 PM)Mr.Ryan Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 17, 2018, 08:12 AM)Welker Wrote: [ -> ]

:'c

i cri

yous just mad cuz ya cant be apart of us cuz u broke
I knew this would be a mingefest.

Ever since I open up the page explaining the group and seeing "ya boi" I had to read no further. I knew this was gonna be some form of an A37 remake.

Hmm.
AYYYY I SEE MY DARK BLUE ONE. I FINNA ROLL OUT AND SHOOT DEM NON SKYLINE GANG NIBBAS

GANG GANG GANG GANG GANG GANG GANG GANG GANG GANG GANG GANG GANG GANG 
(Jul 17, 2018, 08:57 PM)Jeff Ford Wrote: [ -> ]I knew this would be a mingefest.

Ever since I open up the page explaining the group and seeing "ya boi" I had to read no further. I knew this was gonna be some form of an A37 remake.

Hmm.

wanna stop chatting shit u shit president mockup
Pages: 1 2