Limelight Forums

Full Version: Possible hint of a new map
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
As seen at the top of the forums there is a click here sign this takes you to a video showing what appears to be the map of RP Florida What do you think

VIDEO LINK https://youtu.be/BYuR0X-RSww
Yeah I think we all know mate?

But jesus christ what happened to video producers on the media team?

[Image: kvCkUoE.png]

Also wtaf happened to the guidelines lmfao
hey media team, hmu. i give cash if u tell me what the fuck is going on
(Jul 16, 2018, 06:14 PM)Pufitee Wrote: [ -> ]hey media team, hmu. i give cash if u tell me what the fuck is going on

they probs don't even know themselves lmfao
Certainly hope not
Vapourwaves update incoming
(Jul 16, 2018, 06:16 PM)Quest Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 16, 2018, 06:14 PM)Pufitee Wrote: [ -> ]hey media team, hmu. i give cash if u tell me what the fuck is going on

they probs don't even know themselves lmfao

Do you want some fries with that salt bud?

I left?
I'm just saying from personal experience lmao
the videos RP Florida. Decent map if its chosen
(Jul 16, 2018, 08:38 PM)Vimpto Wrote: [ -> ]the videos RP Florida. Decent map if its chosen

[Image: nLUpqWQ.png]

Yeah sure love the floating cliffs  Love Love Love Love
I dono, Florida while looking nice from the outside, when you get down and examine it, it seems a tad...small, and lacking in features.

All the shops are prefab with decorations, most look like bookstores (Even the one that says it sells tacos) Making it hard for people to rebuild them into stores they want to RP in, i would say 90% of all storefronts are infact small kiosks.

It lacks an industrial area.

It lacks a commercialarea.

It lacks offices.

It lacks any build space.

Proper houseing is a rarity, unless everyone wants appartments that you can hear your neighbors in at all times.

Criminal RP zones are almost non existant minus one rundown building near the basketball court.

A lot buildings you do see are infact empty shells you cant access, such as the large office tower that is the most visible thing on the map.

It has Gmod game advertising hard built into the map itself, which takes people out of the atmosphere.

Theres to me, alot of things bad about the map, even though it looks nice on the surface, its a map that lacks alot of the depth, customisation and variety people enjoy about the EC maps, and even rockford to a lesser extent.
(Jul 16, 2018, 08:42 PM)Quest Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 16, 2018, 08:38 PM)Vimpto Wrote: [ -> ]the videos RP Florida. Decent map if its chosen

[Image: nLUpqWQ.png]

Yeah sure love the floating cliffs  Love Love Love Love

They don’t look like they’re floating to me? Rocks in the water are in front of them
We're not getting a new map, at least not this one

Lmao are you looking at that picture in brail?
The grass is fuckin' floating.
if it is a new map

it

looks

small
Pages: 1 2 3