Limelight Forums

Full Version: Rockford Police At Its Finest
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Had a great time RPing as the Police Chief. We had a case that lasted an hour of questioning, multiple gang related busts and human trafficking, and large pursuits. Many thanks to Dan for assisting me. Met people in the server who also have real law enforcement experience and its great to connect and meet new people. Thanks to those under my command and have a great week!
Glad to hear you had a fun day roleplaying on Limelight. I myself love those bust-type scenarios a lot. Good planning, strong communication and experience combined together can bring those type of situations to a really cool end.

Good roleplay is definitely still alive, people just need to be willing to do it.
When both parties work along, it'll end up being a fun experience for both.

Hope you'll have a great week too!
arresting me for driving a skyline ain't a BUSS but the pursuits were

yeah i meant to say buss
(Jul 16, 2018, 05:42 AM)greg Wrote: [ -> ]arresting me for driving a skyline ain't a BUSS but the pursuits were

yeah i meant to say buss

Your Skyline ain't cool enough to have a bust done on, git gud bud
(Jul 16, 2018, 06:25 PM)Wesley Lawrence Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 16, 2018, 05:42 AM)greg Wrote: [ -> ]arresting me for driving a skyline ain't a BUSS but the pursuits were

yeah i meant to say buss

Your Skyline ain't cool enough to have a bust done on, git gud bud

i see ya buss me today innit
Nothing outside of the usual then lol