Limelight Forums

Full Version: mmmm
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Code:
[b]Your Name:[/b] Toro PDX

[b]Ban ID:[/b] 7368

[b]Banned by:[/b] Please include the [L²]/[L²:M] tag. And tag their forum account.
[L²] Nightmare @"Nightmare" 

[b]Server:[/b] CityRP 2

[b]Ban Reason:[/b] Failrp 3.1 and excessive use of force

[b]Why should you be unbanned?:[/b] I didnt know it would be Failrp to run for the cops and getting in a shoot out over a ticket. How it went down i did a drift that is legal by the laws. I drifted on Main st and I got pulled over by a cop and he told me the reason why i was stopped was because i did a terrible drift he asked for my information, but i had a warrant on me at the time i asked for supervisor to kill the time supervisor came and i asked him can i drive up to 190 main st to speak with president he said ok i drove off did another drift and the supervisor decided to chase me and ramming me so i tried to escape until i crashed on grant ave stop sign on the hill and decided to run inside my house which lead to a shot out. Plus i didnt have money to pay for a fine i spent it all on guns. Its rare people get warnings plus the law said anyone with a terrible drift will be fined

[b]Evidence:[/b]
The staff-members have received your unban-request, Toro PDX.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
-Possibly Involved?-

Was I the president at the time? Cos I seem to remember making drifting legal around the time you got banned, if I was then I can back up your statement about the drift laws.
(Jul 16, 2018, 12:42 AM)Ricky LaFleur Wrote: [ -> ]-Possibly Involved?-

Was I the president at the time? Cos I seem to remember making drifting legal around the time you got banned, if I was then I can back up your statement about the drift laws.
were you on last thursday
(Jul 16, 2018, 12:53 AM)Toro PDX Wrote: [ -> ]

yeah that was definately me
(Jul 16, 2018, 08:14 AM)Ricky LaFleur Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 16, 2018, 12:53 AM)Toro PDX Wrote: [ -> ]

yeah that was definately me

After checking logs, you weren't the person who made that law, at least not what from I can see. You became President at 19:43 BST, this incident happened hours later, at which point you were switching between Citizen/Chef.
Hi Toro.

I addressed this with you in-game extensively before issuing the punishment. The reason the suspension was issued was because:

- You escalated a traffic stop into a shootout needlessly.

Regardless of the context, I find that getting into a shootout over a traffic stop where a fine was being issued is ridiculous. Whether you thought you were going to be arrested or not, it's always about how you go about a situation that'll influence the outcome. Had you of developed the roleplay further rather than just running off, you heard it yourself from the officer that you probably would have been excused. This isn't the first time I've noticed you cutting corners either, failing to take all routes available to you. It seems now a constant when I'm on that I see at least one request from you asking if you have valid grounds to kill if you go about something by doing xyz. I'll take this opportunity to point out the following in our header of the rules:

[Image: AagvN0z.png]

By developing a situation, you may be able to turn it around into one that's more positive - this is something you consistently fail to do, and you'd much rather (or at least seemingly so) engage in full on shootouts when it's not appropriate to do so.

- You already have an extensive history for AggressiveRP violations.

I looked at your record prior to issuing the punishment, which shown me that you have a total of 42 administrative actions taken against you. This includes warnings, blacklists and suspensions. You've got a total of 1536 hours, so that roughly works out to every 36 and a half hours that you've played on the server, you've accumulated at least one form of punishment. This shows to me that you aren't learning, and are repeating your mistakes instead of understanding where you've went wrong, and using that to avoid further situations which may prevent you from getting punished again in the future. Even so, 42 administrative actions overall is an extreme amount.

Your excuse here seems to be ignorance Toro. You say that you weren't aware that it'd be FailRP to escalate a situation so drastically, but with your hours that's something that's expected of you to know, especially considering your reputation in the AggressiveRP field (ie LJS, Red Hand, etc) which is something that I struggle to believe you didn't know.

I'm failing to see why I should lift this. The punishment was perfectly valid, and you did in fact break rules.
(Jul 16, 2018, 02:04 PM)Nightmare Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Toro.

I addressed this with you in-game extensively before issuing the punishment. The reason the suspension was issued was because:

- You escalated a traffic stop into a shootout needlessly.

Regardless of the context, I find that getting into a shootout over a traffic stop where a fine was being issued is ridiculous. Whether you thought you were going to be arrested or not, it's always about how you go about a situation that'll influence the outcome. Had you of developed the roleplay further rather than just running off, you heard it yourself from the officer that you probably would have been excused. This isn't the first time I've noticed you cutting corners either, failing to take all routes available to you. It seems now a constant when I'm on that I see at least one request from you asking if you have valid grounds to kill if you go about something by doing xyz. I'll take this opportunity to point out the following in our header of the rules:

[Image: AagvN0z.png]

By developing a situation, you may be able to turn it around into one that's more positive - this is something you consistently fail to do, and you'd much rather (or at least seemingly so) engage in full on shootouts when it's not appropriate to do so.

- You already have an extensive history for AggressiveRP violations.

I looked at your record prior to issuing the punishment, which shown me that you have a total of 42 administrative actions taken against you. This includes warnings, blacklists and suspensions. You've got a total of 1536 hours, so that roughly works out to every 36 and a half hours that you've played on the server, you've accumulated at least one form of punishment. This shows to me that you aren't learning, and are repeating your mistakes instead of understanding where you've went wrong, and using that to avoid further situations which may prevent you from getting punished again in the future. Even so, 42 administrative actions overall is an extreme amount.

Your excuse here seems to be ignorance Toro. You say that you weren't aware that it'd be FailRP to escalate a situation so drastically, but with your hours that's something that's expected of you to know, especially considering your reputation in the AggressiveRP field (ie LJS, Red Hand, etc) which is something that I struggle to believe you didn't know.

I'm failing to see why I should lift this. The punishment was perfectly valid, and you did in fact break rules.

I understand that i have bad REPs against the Police Dept in going into shoot out but being in a clan has nothing to do about that. I spoke with a moderator by asking him "How it is it Failrp" he replied 1. i could've paid the bill (which i couldn't i was broke. 2. tell him i didn't have the money (i would tell him but i was afraid to go to jail. 3. just take the 2 years (reason why i lead into the shootout i was afraid to go to jails for 8yrs over something so small. I agree that I should've either take jail time or asked for warning but the warning part rarely happens since everyone goes to jail. I already had cops stalking me trying to find out what crime im up to or law im breaking, judging by the officer before i got pulled over I got pulled over for Reckless driving and have extreme priors that if i get pulled over again i go to jail and my car impounded. But back to the traffic stop where pulled me over I asked him for supervisor the supervisor came @Da cool cow I asked him if i can go to the president at 190 main st as he asked me to go there. Sgt replied "Ok" so i drove to main st and did a drift that the president wanted to see but at the time i started to get rammed by Police sgt so i took that as a threat if your getting rammed i took off
But I agree with You and other Staff i should take passive route instead of aggressive and was warned by Stell to remember take Passive RP route even if u have to go to jail. The reason why i want this UBR is to get my Probation lifted
Why should I lift it when you've got a clear history, one that's extensive and repetitive with seemingly no improvement?
If i am allowed to make a deal with you i promise to take all passive rp route and if i don't i can get punished I just wish not to have last chance on me if i can just agree to only use weapons to defend myself if i can agree to that but if you wish to deny this I understand
It feels weird to only now be discussing a deal when you've had many opportunities to do this before. I won't be considering this request, as you've got yourself an extensive record already which shows either your unwillingness to learn or your failure to learn from your mistakes. Your reaction during the sit is also a factor to this - as you seemed adamant, to me at least, that you didn't entirely understand what happened.

Ban will stand as enforced and probationary period will remain intact.