Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> weeb, Hypocrisy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: weeb (STEAM_0:1:59595937) () , Hypocrisy (STEAM_0:1:100218291)
Server: Rockford
Time: 2018-Jul-15 20:10
Summary: Accused players broke;

3.1 - Your character needs to have a valid in-character reason for their actions, especially ones that harm or otherwise affect other players. The action needs to be appropriate to the reason e.g massacring the entire police force is not an appropriate response to being hit with a baton by a single corrupt officer.

13.6 – The anarchists’ primary focus is petty crime (vandalism, muggings, etc.). More serious crime should be a rare occurrence and happen due to very solid RP reasons and a with a well thought out background.

I have been mugged, they run off, then come back, tranquillise me, then beat me till I die. I proposed no threat to them, was unarmed and did shoot/act back. They had no reason to kill me, thus breaking the "petty crime" rule in 13.6
Evidence: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...1442019161
All I did was carry out the mugging Martinez, nothing else.
Righto, let's have a look.

You was tranquilized in the beginning to put you in an unconcious state while my associate (Hypocrisy) advanced towards you and got ready for you to wake-up, ready to mug you upon you waking up. I was not present until the end of this mugging as I was at a distance with the tranquilizer rifle, and began running up to you as Hypocrisy was mugging you.

From what I have spoken to Hypocrisy regarding, you was told that if you called the police that we would find you, and kill you. You told Hypocrisy that "the police are on their way", I was told this IC by Hypocrisy when I reached the pier which gave me a motive to kill you. You was told, under gunpoint from Hypocrisy's shotgun, that you would be killed if you called the police and you then admitted to Hypocrisy that you have infact called the police.

While I cannot confirm or deny that you did infact call the police, I can only go off what you told Hypocrisy and what was further relayed to me which justified my decision to kill you for going against what you was ordered to do under gunpoint.

I also see a few inconsistencies in what you have said that we did, and what we actually did.

"I have been mugged, they run off, then come back, tranquillise me, then beat me till I die. I proposed no threat to them, was unarmed and did shoot/act back. They had no reason to kill me, thus breaking the "petty crime" rule in 13.6"

You was mugged, and killed, in the same period of time. The only time that we ran away was when we had finished with you and was leaving the scene.

I tranquilized you the second time from point-blank after I was told by Hypocrisy, and after confirming it with him, that you had infact said that you have called the police and proceeded to beat your body with a blackjack as per you being told that if the police were called, we would kill you.

However, I don't think that me and Hypocrisy are without fault.

We acted together and as a team, but kept the default Anarchist job title and from my experience, having the same job (in this scenario) does not count as association and this is something that myself and Hypocrisy will be rectifying in the future if we choose do the same roleplay.

In an ideal world, I would of had confirmation that you did indeed call the police but as none of us have access to that information and I can only go off what you told Hypocrisy IC, and what was relayed to me IC, that is what I based my decision on.

I have no evidence to disprove your screenshot, however the screenshot is rather lacking and does not back-up anything you have said other than that I beat you to death with my blackjack.

You can even see in your chat that you typed up a 911 call, which could be the one you was referring to when you said to Hypocrisy that you had called the police, but was infact half-way through writing this request? Even if you did not send a request and was stopped by my second tranquilizer, I can only act off what you told us IC.

I don't think it is my burden to prove that you did infact call the police before making my decision, as I do not have the power nor resources to do so.

Please reply to this response, and point out any mistakes I have made in my recollection of the events as my memory isn't perfect of the event.
Player Report Denied.

As with the similar case of the Givens family from mark, you admitted to calling the Police on a gang who were armed and threatening your life, whilst standing in-front of them.