Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> Auston, Ironworker1971
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Reported Players: Auston (STEAM_0:0:42930762) () , Ironworker1971 (STEAM_0:0:33009747)
Server: Rockford
Time: 2018-Jul-14 18:07
Summary: I was in a firefight with the cops and i ran into the underground parking to re-equip some ammo, then ironworker (who has been driving around crashing into me, other people, other cars, and just recklessly driving) runs me straight over and trys to hide underground. blatant cdm. anyways then auston picks me up and starts running with me, I cut the recording because I was just gonna report ironworker, but then i re-record because auston has not put me down yet and behold he slams me against the wall and picks up my weapons in a haste (you can tell because he also presses use on the telephone)

ironworker: cdm, failrp
auston: failrp, rdm
Evidence: https://youtu.be/2erGE_8ZVkQ
Got any evidence to show Ironworker's involvement?

Awaiting response from Auston, in the meantime.
If you would of seen I had apologized after hitting you, and I was running toward the hospital where the medic was parked but you had clicked away so fast. I even kept running because I didn't realize the phone booth had tagged you. But after I realized you died I wasn't gonna turn down your sweet loot!
(Jul 15, 2018, 09:30 PM)Auston Wrote: [ -> ]If you would of seen I had apologized after hitting you, and I was running toward the hospital where the medic was parked but you had clicked away so fast. I even kept running because I didn't realize the phone booth had tagged you. But after I realized you died I wasn't gonna turn down your sweet loot!

no medic was on at the time. you can see when i hold down the tab menu. you stopped after you hit me with the booth and quickly grabbed my stuff. Ironworker was the one who ran me over in the first 15 sec when i was in underground parking
-Not Involved-
Just letting and know, @'STEAM_0:0:33009747' ([font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]Ironworker1971) has a permanant ban so you might want to remove him from the PR.[/font]
(Jul 16, 2018, 12:33 AM)Ricky LaFleur Wrote: [ -> ]-Not Involved-
Just letting and know, @'STEAM_0:0:33009747' ([font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]Ironworker1971) has a permanant ban so you might want to remove him from the PR.[/font]

Ah, thank you. When I posted the ban he wasn't banned but thnx dad.
(Jul 16, 2018, 12:29 AM)greg Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 15, 2018, 09:30 PM)Auston Wrote: [ -> ]If you would of seen I had apologized after hitting you, and I was running toward the hospital where the medic was parked but you had clicked away so fast. I even kept running because I didn't realize the phone booth had tagged you. But after I realized you died I wasn't gonna turn down your sweet loot!

no medic was on at the time. you can see when i hold down the tab menu. you stopped after you hit me with the booth and quickly grabbed my stuff. Ironworker was the one who ran me over in the first 15 sec when i was in underground parking

Theirs nothing quickly about grabbing your stuff lol, Just because there wasnt a medic doesnt mean their wasnt an ambulance. 

Again there was nothing quick about me trying to get your stuff, I didnt realize you had died.

I would be happy to refund you the gun if its that big of a deal.
(Jul 16, 2018, 12:53 AM)Auston Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 16, 2018, 12:29 AM)greg Wrote: [ -> ]

Theirs nothing quickly about grabbing your stuff lol, Just because there wasnt a medic doesnt mean their wasnt an ambulance. 

Again there was nothing quick about me trying to get your stuff, I didnt realize you had died.

seem pretty excited about grabbin my shit
(Jul 16, 2018, 01:53 AM)greg Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 16, 2018, 12:53 AM)Auston Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 16, 2018, 12:29 AM)greg Wrote: [ -> ]no medic was on at the time. you can see when i hold down the tab menu. you stopped after you hit me with the booth and quickly grabbed my stuff. Ironworker was the one who ran me over in the first 15 sec when i was in underground parking

seem pretty excited about grabbin my shit

It was a full 7 seconds between you dying and me getting your guns, thats not really quick
If you can't show any evidence which identifies Ironworker, then I'll need to leave him out of the conclusion as nothing in the video shows his involvement. Sure, he may have ran you down, but I can't tell that's his car or if it's even him that's driving.

Do you have the unedited video?
I'm not involved in this PR and I shouldn't be posting.
(Jul 16, 2018, 11:12 PM)Benthebest29 Wrote: [ -> ]Snipped.

What's your involvement to this?
(Jul 16, 2018, 02:18 PM)Nightmare Wrote: [ -> ]If you can't show any evidence which identifies Ironworker, then I'll need to leave him out of the conclusion as nothing in the video shows his involvement. Sure, he may have ran you down, but I can't tell that's his car or if it's even him that's driving.

Do you have the unedited video?

yeah the two clips are unedited. I stopped the recording mid because of the reason stated in the OP.
(Jul 16, 2018, 11:21 PM)Nightmare Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 16, 2018, 11:12 PM)Benthebest29 Wrote: [ -> ]Sounds like a different version of me.

Snipped.
(Jul 17, 2018, 11:18 PM)Benthebest29 Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 16, 2018, 11:21 PM)Nightmare Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 16, 2018, 11:12 PM)Benthebest29 Wrote: [ -> ]Snipped.

Also snipped.

are you ironworker or auston?
Pages: 1 2