Limelight Forums

Full Version: cs:s the link in the download page isn't working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
when i click on the link to download the cs : s pack it takes me to mega and then says that the file no longer exists, is there another way i can get the pack?
A quick Google search brought me this link which I vaguely remember using one time and I'm fairly sure it worked.

https://fragplays.com/gmod-textures/
many thanks its downloading now
Unfortunately, the link will more than likely stay dead due to some issues with the content.

If I recall correctly, it was taken down by MEGA due to a violation of their Terms of Service or policy, that being said I think players are now required to use external sources to get the materials and whatnot required for Garry's Mod as reuploading it could bring legal pressure to Limelight as a company.

(Correct me if I'm wrong please, I'm no business expert)
(Jul 15, 2018, 12:46 PM)Cole_ Wrote: [ -> ]Unfortunately, the link will more than likely stay dead due to some issues with the content.

If I recall correctly, it was taken down by MEGA due to a violation of their Terms of Service or policy, that being said I think players are now required to use external sources to get the materials and whatnot required for Garry's Mod as reuploading it could bring legal pressure to Limelight as a company.

(Correct me if I'm wrong please, I'm no business expert)

AFAIK Limelight didn't create the textures and they don't have a license to distribute them, so it may cause a copyright issue.
(Jul 15, 2018, 12:35 PM)FireStarter98 Wrote: [ -> ]many thanks its downloading now

No problemo. Any more questions?
Just to check have you got half life content?
yeah got all the half life stuff thanks guys
In that case this can be closed.
Thread closed and archived. Thanks for the help gents.