Limelight Forums

Full Version: After 2 years...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So after almost 2 years, some bans, suspensions and all of that I want to give a big thanks to  for writing an Appeal since I was permanently banned on the Forums and on the server. I was known as "John Master" and I played on EvoCity.  Hopefully I will enjoy my stay.

List of thanks:
 - Writing my appeal, this guy is a real OG. Oh boy, this ride will be fun.
 - Giving me 2nd chance, I really aprecciate that, I will try to show you it was worth it.

List of excuses:
 - I will never forget the day I got banned for 14 days by you, I acted like a **** and I don't think it would be nice from me to come back and not don't say a single word. So please, I would really aprecciate if you can forget what happened and believe me, I changed, I became Elite Admin on the biggest IFN Community and I've matured alot. Please take this big sorry. Sad

I don't remember the name, but I once insulted someone in OOC, again, I acted like a ****, I didn't have a good day, you know who you are.
Welcome back mate. Smile
I remember ruining you in PVP, welcome back
No grudges here bud, welcome back, try and stay out of trouble this time though! Have fun!
Welcome back.
Ja Hans JAAAAAAAAAAA

Welcome! Great to have you back Smile
Never seen you before but IFN Military RP rocks! Enjoy your stay and welcome back!
Welcome back!