Limelight Forums

Full Version: Unban Request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Limelight
 I researched and now know I got a ban for something I did YESTERDAY!!! I am actually a little bit mad! 

The person who reported me - Crashed his car into a tree, leaving it unlocked... myselfand my pal took the car and drove it 100m further down the road to prevent people from stealing it, and into a safe space and waited for him... then he timed out! 
if I am getting a ban for helping people - I might have lost a bit of faith in this game mode

Sincerely

Ban ID:

Banned by: Please include the [L²]/[L²:M] tag. And tag their forum account. ()

[L²] Nightmare

Server: 

CityRP2

Ban Reason:

Randomly Hijacking Cars

Why should you be unbanned?: 

The person who reported me - Crashed his car into a tree, leaving it unlocked... myselfand my pal took the car and drove it 100m further down the road to prevent people from stealing it, and into a safe space and waited for him... then he timed out! 

[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]Evidence:[/font]
[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]No Evidence - Other than the person i was with on the time "[GRS]R4nik" [/font]
The staff-members have received your unban-request, Bruddah.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Okay - now that i researched and now know i got a ban for something i did YESTERDAY!!! i am actually a little bid mad! 

The person who reported me Crashed his car into a tree, leaving it unlocked... me and my pal took the car and drove it 100m further down the road and into a safe space and waited for him... then he timed out! if i am getting a ban for helping people - i might have lost a bit of faith in this gamemod
Update your post to use the template then I'll respond to your statement.
Have changed the main threat template
Doesn't seem like it.
Pretty sure i did it now!
If you take a closer look at your ban, you'll discover that you were banned due to a player report against you which you failed to respond to, which you can find here: https://limelightgaming.net/forums/showt...?tid=21880

If you read through the evidence posted against you, it shows you why I found what you did to be in violation of the rules. If you couldn't guess, it seemed like you had gunned down the guy as a Gun Dealer (which would be a violation of 3.1/3.7a as you had seemingly no reason, and crime like that isn't supposed to be committed as a Gun Dealer.)

Since you have little left on your ban, I'll replace it for an hour's Weapons and Gun Dealer blacklist as trade off, if you agree to that.
I never got the pop up on screen with the report so i did  not know he reported me at all..

regarding the little ban time.. just let it wear off... not gonna play this weekend.. kinda pissed bc of this!
It wouldn't have popped up in game because it's not an in game report.

You broke the rules and you got punished.

Denied.