Limelight Forums

Full Version: Server UBR
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: Benny0421

Ban ID: 6992

Banned by: [font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][L²] Daley[/font]

Server: 51.254.57.133:27030

Ban Reason: [font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]Broke a server rule on his Probation Period. (OOC Racism)[/font]

Why should you be unbanned?:
 Hello,
About 3 months ago I already wrote a UBR, which was rejected. I wrote an UBR directly 1 week after my permanent ban. This time was too short to think about my mistakes. I've been thinking for a long time about what I did wrong and what I must change.  I readed the rules often and i know the rules now completley and i also keep checking them every day, so now I can write this UBR and should this be accepted, that I can no longer violate a rule. I am also very sorry for all the incidents that have occurred for my bad behavior and for my bad actions. I would like to go back to the server. I miss the old Rockford and the nice people who drive through the city. I also apologize for the stupid fact that I have offended GamerPro as a "n****", which of course does not allow the rules to do so. I accept my ban but I want to prove now that I do not want to do anything wrong again!
The staff-members have received your unban-request, Benny0421.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
You're a month away from being able to appeal this.

You can appeal this on the 14th of next month.

Denied as user not within window of appeal.