Limelight Forums

Full Version: High End REP rewards
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Do you guys think there should be more REP rewards? specifically for 10-30 REPs, as for a long time there has been nothing really for this range.

Leave any suggestions below Wink
I think there should be more rep rewards for people who have a lot of reps, plus its something to work too as well.

It would increase peoples roleplays

and

who doesn't want that lovely ding sound eh?
I doubt that the development will spend resources on making items for this Rep-range, as the number of players having many is not that big.
(Jul 14, 2018, 01:47 AM)Nudelsalat im Panzer Wrote: [ -> ]I doubt that the development will spend resources on making items for this Rep-range, as the number of players having many is not that big.

So because they are a minority they should be completely neglected? We tried that in the 20th century and it never worked.
Higher rewards keep players grinding longer.
Helicopter please at 50 reps
How about minor things that people miss or would love to use like thrusters, the wheel tool, some like sick models, even maybe just a icon next to their name if they have over 10 reps just something that makes the person feel more special and rewarded as usually getting this many takes at least 300+ hours you rarely see a person with under 300 hours have more than 5 reps
More rewards? Sure.  Grin
REP rewards have improved significantly for lower end REP count. Prop limit might be an area of interest - every second REP received after 300 you get 10 more. For a ratio of 2:10 rather than a 1:10 ratio.
(Jul 14, 2018, 01:51 AM)Mr.Ryan Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 14, 2018, 01:47 AM)Nudelsalat im Panzer Wrote: [ -> ]I doubt that the development will spend resources on making items for this Rep-range, as the number of players having many is not that big.

So because they are a minority they should be completely neglected? We tried that in the 20th century and it never worked.

I never said that. Read my post again.

I am not against any high Rep-rewards, I support it, but I just doubt that there will be any (maybe one?) in the near future. The development currently focuses on other things I guess.

[Image: 8KTtscB.jpg?fb]
M1 Abrams Tank at 99 REP
admin at 150 rep
F-16 fighter jet at 400 REP