Limelight Forums

Full Version: [FTFD] Dupe Donation Initiative v2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dupe Donation Initiative v2

[font=Verdana]Dear Citizen of Rockford,[/font]

[font=Verdana]My name is Afonso 'Lusa' Warrior and I am a big lover of [/font][font=Verdana]Designing Tomorrow[/font][font=Verdana]. Along time ago Benjamin 'beflok' Scarlet the CEO/founder of [font=Verdana]Designing Tomorrow created an awesome initiative in the hope of a positive change in the Rockford City. Due to unknown reasons in 2017, he left the City of Rockford and was never seen before. After some months inactive, Designing Tomorrow is still inactive and so a second initiative was made in the name of Future Foundation. This initiative is based in the same objects that Benjamin Scarlet had or even better! Stay tuned for the next big update![/font][/font]

[font=Verdana]Sincerely,[/font]
Afonso

OOC Information
Please pm me on the forums/server if you have any issues with the dupes or have suggestions for future free dupes. These are currently located in advanced duplicator under the public list/ future foundation. All dupes need certification from the Future Foundation Staff Team to be placed on the list. Please make sure you get admin permission before pasting these down. Feel free to copy them and edit them any way you want. PLEASE paste these w/o constraints to help reduce server lag.

Application
[font=Verdana]OOC[/font]
[font=Verdana]Steam Name:[/font]
[font=Verdana]Steam ID:[/font]
[font=Verdana]Hours On The Server:[/font]
[font=Verdana]Activity on LL (1-10):[/font]
[font=Verdana]Gary's Mod Building Experience (1-10):[/font]
[font=Verdana]Bans On The Server:[/font]
[font=Verdana]IC[/font]
[font=Verdana]Name:[/font]
[font=Verdana]Education:[/font]
[font=Verdana]Past Job experience:[/font]
[font=Verdana]Why Do You Think You Should Get The Job and what job would you want:[/font]
[font=Verdana]Name any extra talents you might have:[/font]

[font=Verdana]Employee Directory[/font]
[font=Verdana]Note: Associate rank lists is in no particular order.[/font]
  • Chief Executive Officer: Afonso 'lusa' Silva
    • Chief Architectural Officer: N/A
      • Architectural Associate: Blunt Grunt
      • Architectural Associate: N/A

Night Club 190 Main Street
Police Trailer Checkpoint
President Office at Town Hall

[/font]

More Stuff Comming Soon!

[Image: 7KFT5M2.png]

If you have any questions/concerns please reply to this post or find me in Rockford. I have a temporary office open at 190 Main St.

[Image: HACX19o.jpg][Image: VmvUYzV.jpg][Image: yfwxWO3.jpg][Image: jXOvpKW.jpg][Image: 0wYKdPs.jpg][Image: K0yVQ3p.jpg]
Update #1 - 22/08/2018

Added 3 new dupes to the collection! You can find them at the Public Folder in the Advanced Duplicator Menu.
Reserved 3
Reserved 4
Reserved 5
I wish you best luck. Its a noble contribution to distribute RP-dupes for free as they do tend to impact the overall gameplay and immersion alot. (I run my own little public folder initiative atm but its just a few dupes atm). IF there is anything i can do to help you let me know. Curious to see what you will be releasing Smile
 If you wanna help the initiative you may apply when the application template come out! Also, thank you for replying in a positive way.
Looks great, good luck with the project and should you require any assistance, hit me up! Wink
 We definitely need assistance, if you wanna participate in this initiative please apply.
Application
[font=Verdana]OOC[/font]
[font=Verdana]Steam Name: Blunt Grunt[/font]
[font=Verdana]Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:60151968[/font]
[font=Verdana]Hours On The Server: Just under 600 right now.[/font]
[font=Verdana]Activity on LL (1-10): Around a 7.[/font]
[font=Verdana]Gary's Mod Building Experience (1-10): Also about 7.[/font]
[font=Verdana]Bans On The Server:[/font] 0
[font=Verdana]IC[/font]
[font=Verdana]Name: [/font]Hiroto Akiyama
[font=Verdana]Education: I attended public schooling in Japan till i was 12 and graduated from an Online High School there at 19 before attending college for 2 years for Business and Law school in Tokyo.[/font]
[font=Verdana]Past Job experience: Worked many jobs and ran many business through my old employers The Yamaguchi-gumi.[/font] Managed many construction crews as well as owned flooring, sheet rocking and a few remodeling companies. Since i left Japan i have started my own company, specializing in insurance, realty and law practice.
[font=Verdana]Why Do You Think You Should Get The Job and what job would you want: Im applying for [font=Verdana]Architectural Associate, I think i would be a major asset to the initiative because since I have came to Rockford I have had plans to start construction companies, producing many commercial and residential estates throughout Rockford. With an admirable cause like yours, The KYG LLC. could not refuse to take part in such a noble start up. [/font][/font]
[font=Verdana]Name any extra talents you might have:[/font] Access to plentiful financially wealth and liquidity, as well as access to contacts overseas in Japan for construction materials in bulk and some great furniture carpenters too.
Dear  ,

I will be contacting with you shortly thank you for your application.

Regards,
Afonso
Good luck!
Dear ,

your application has been accepted! Welcome to the team!
I got payed 3.5m to support this

+SUPPORT