Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> Ricky LaFluer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: Ricky LaFluer (STEAM_0:1:118528806)  ()
Server: Rockford
Time: 2018-Jul-12 03:30
Summary: I logged in to find Ricky (as SWAT) start shooting a police officer as he ran down the street, and then follow up and execute the police officer aswell. It appears it was a continuation from his videos of his BR on trainboy, but he is clearly backseat admining/breaking NLR even if it was a rule breaker.
Evidence: 
His video on his BR: https://youtu.be/McM0gpo40oI

https://youtu.be/dDx0Xy6qiu4
I can understand how that may have looked very suspicious, but he had fired on me before and run away, so about a minute later I saw him again and decided the best course of action was to fire due to the fact trying to taze wouldn't work, he wasn't going to follow FearRP (due to previous altercations). I do admit to executing him without cause, so I have no problem with an administrator punishing me for that. It was just extremely fustrating due to the fact he was going around shooting randomly at cars and people and ruining it for others, especially when hes shooting at me whhile im just trynna build my bomb difusal robot (as you can see in the video). Now, for the NLR bit. I'm just trying to get to the armoury to get the stuff I need, and as you can see from the video, he shoots before me after I've died, meaning I'm allowed to engage with him. I admit, I could've handled that better but when you have someone like him running around, mass RDMing its hard to even begin to roleplay. He was quite obviously bored, and was just hungry for some action which is why he continuously fired a couple shots at people and ran away to try and get some action. (The police officer in the first video can back this statement up).
Approved.

Accused will be given a two hour OOC, Police and Weapons blacklist for metagaming as well as executing a teammate (excessive use of lethal force), and a 1 and a half day suspension will be issued as well due to an extensive history.