Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> SniperPrincess <3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: SniperPrincess <3 (STEAM_0:0:30290354) ()
Server: Rockford
Time: 2018-Jul-11 21:22
Summary: I hit an old car, not even enough to damage it. There response was to get out, kill me and every passenger in my car with a shotgun.

Evidence: Witnesses: Vural58 - Police officer who was involved
Hyper - Passenger
Astro2k - Passenger (was killed)

Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/CqhAgb9

Don't have a recording of it, but I'm sure logs and witnesses will be willing to confirm, screenshots show my jeep (impactor) and their car - had to break NLR just to find out who it was, the report section in the NLR window did not work, left the scene instantly (hope this can be excused)
Can confirm, was a passenger in the backseat. We were travelling down the road and effectively t-boned another car. The individual in question proceeded to exit the vehicle we collided with and opened fire on our car with a shotgun, as far as i'm concerned there was no rational reason to open fire on us, it was rather sudden and took us by surprise, I got out of the car and was immediately shot and killed.
The screenshots attached show a person on the ground and the vehicle - nothing else. Please refer to the player report rules:

Quote:3. Evidence is a requirement, do not request log checks, include solid evidence for your report or do not post one.

Failure to provide further evidence will result in denial.
Okay, makes sense. Will ask the other players if they had their capture software running - most of us don't due to performance related issues. 

Will get back to you.
Unfortunately I have no evidence to give.
Its hard to gather rock solid evidence when some of us don't have recording software running 24/7 and no staff were on, I understand its hard to make a verdict without said evidence but couldn't you look into the situation by waiting for a statement from both parties in question, each statement could be backed up by evidence if available and from there you can piece together your verdict, but hey, what do I know.
Denied by request of original poster. No evidence was attached. Please note that evidence is a requirement and solid proof should be attached to back your claims.