Limelight Forums

Full Version: Mclaren P1 Handing Issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ID: 5b45f554db9f876aa4398efb

Server [Rockford/Build/Event]: Rockford
Map (if not default):
Description: The mclaren p1 is undriveable.
Bug observed since: Not Sure
Images/Screenshots:
Steps to Reproduce:

Thank you for your bug-report, Gamerpro2266!

It will be reviewed as soon as possible by our Developers.
Many vehicles are currently undrivable.
Will speak with staff , that car i think never was touched , i havent been online for long so i dont know how vehicles are but i think they must receive a critical revision , thank you for inform me
(Jul 12, 2018, 02:01 AM)The Rock Wrote: [ -> ]Will speak with staff , that car i think never was touched , i havent been online for long so i dont know how vehicles are but i think they must receive a critical revision , thank you for inform me

You think they need a critical revision? I'm sorry, and I don't want to cause any shit or sound like I'm flaming but shouldn't the person who (from what I've gathered) is in charge of the vehicle configuration be playing often to be able to monitor the very thing they're meant to be working on? /:
(Jul 13, 2018, 07:37 PM)Kvatch Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 12, 2018, 02:01 AM)The Rock Wrote: [ -> ]Will speak with staff , that car i think never was touched , i havent been online for long so i dont know how vehicles are but i think they must receive a critical revision , thank you for inform me

You think they need a critical revision? I'm sorry, and I don't want to cause any shit or sound like I'm flaming but shouldn't the person who (from what I've gathered) is in charge of the vehicle configuration be playing often to be able to monitor the very thing they're meant to be working on? /:

When i work on a car for example i test them in beta server , i do expect it have the same behavior on live server , dont require me to go there to check
(Jul 13, 2018, 11:43 PM)The Rock Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 13, 2018, 07:37 PM)Kvatch Wrote: [ -> ]

When i work on a car for example i test them in beta server , i do expect it have the same behavior on live server , dont require me to go there to check

I don't know if that's good efficiency considering most of the vehicles on the server are messed up in some way. A good amount of the more expensive vehicles feel like they're being driven on ice, can't drift very well, have shit speed/handling/acceleration considering their price, and overall just aren't configured very well. Don't you think that as the person who's in charge of the vehicle configuration, you should be playing on the server more often so you can be actively seeking vehicles that need attention, instead of waiting on a mass amount of complaints so you can alter one aspect of one car?

In my opinion I think the person who's working on vehicle configuration should be playing on the server actively to be seeking out these flaws with the vehicles, since they're the one thing we use every single time we play. You would think that because of this, development for this field should be somewhat prioritised.

Tagging and to see what they think.
Any updates?
Ticket Status Updated

Changed from New to Closed