Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> SniperPrincess <3, [C3] Dan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: SniperPrincess <3 (STEAM_0:0:30290354) () , [C3] Dan (STEAM_0:0:80374954) ()
Server: Rockford
Time: 2018-Jul-10 01:55
Summary: Sniper was prop flinging, then sniper started punching dan and dan attempted to kill her with an oven prop , then Sniper killed Dan with a desk prop.
Evidence: https://youtu.be/E-j26NRuT2s
we are friends and we were joking with each other since its 3 am and we were alone at that location so we were sure we couldnt harm other players or anything.
keep in mind the powergaming u did aswell, when u mugged him then u died u went swat, u started fake patroling until u see him and then u proceeded to arrest him and send him to jail.. funny that after that u became a "gangster" again..
(Jul 10, 2018, 04:10 AM)JoanaFilipa Wrote: [ -> ]we are friends and we were joking with each other since its 3 am and we were alone at that location so we were sure we couldnt harm other players or anything.

you were in the middle of grant ave and went into the street multiple times. no matter the circumstances, its still against the rules and there were also 11 other americans on at the time, some who were rping seriously (GalaxyGamer and meerkative)
do u call powergaming serious rping? okay then...
(Jul 10, 2018, 04:14 AM)JoanaFilipa Wrote: [ -> ]keep in mind the powergaming u did aswell, when u mugged him then u died u went swat, u started fake patroling until u see him and then u proceeded to arrest him and send him to jail.. funny that after that u became a "gangster" again..

I arrested him while looking for my car so i could get a swat one, he was literally lock picking a police car right in front of me so he got arrested, and i suggest you make a separate pr with evidence if you wish for me to get punished for that, and i stayed swat for a good 30 minutes before i changed back to citizen. again, not relevant to this pr
Congrats. You can sit in a bush and catch the shit that goes on after hours every single night.
(Jul 10, 2018, 04:52 AM)Dan Wrote: [ -> ]Congrats. You can sit in a bush and catch the shit that goes on after hours every single night.

mmhmm, tends to happen when people piss me off
Approved.

Both players will be given a 2 hour PTE blacklist for misuse of props.