Limelight Forums

Full Version: Shekel Rat's Unban Request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: Shekel Rat

Ban ID: [font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]7350[/font]

Banned by: [font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][L²:M] Stell90[/font]

Server: Rockford_v2

Ban Reason: TOS | Attempting to crash the server

Why should you be unbanned?: I believe I should be un-banned because I did not try to crash the server. I was just trying to be stupid and so I spawned in a bunch of babies in a bathtub.

Evidence: I have no evidence and I do not believe that this ban requires evidence.
The staff-members have received your unban-request, ULTIMATEROBOT1.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Evening Shekel,

I banned you earlier today for TOS. Due to you spawning babies into a bath tub repeatly in an attempt to crash the server. As this is an Roleplay server, which this wouldn't be classified as a reasonable action to take.

You were banned for TOS, under Acceptable Use, 
Quote:You must not use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of Limelight Gaming or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.

You broke TOS by attempting: 
Quote:Impairment of the availability or accessibility of Limelight Gaming or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful.

I believe that you were attempting to crash the server at that time. By after spawning all those babies to throw them around in the bath tub, causing our server to crash. Hence why you have been banned and it has been extended to a permament ban by one of our Administrators.
If you have any questions, feel free to reply.
Regards,
Stell90
I wasn't attempting to crash the server, as I stated earlier, I was just trying to be stupid (I was playing with my friends). There were no questions asked, and it was just an instant ban. I would never want to crash this server, especially since I have this many hours on the server. Also, I do not believe my bathtub impaired accessibility or anything on the server, my friend and I were playing and when I was banned, my friend told me that the server did not get any better or worse (lag likely because of the large amount of people on the server at that time).  I understand what I did was wrong and possibly could've crashed the server, and I will never do it again.
Hi Shekel.

As the administrator who extended the ban, I asked Stell what happened, and was directed towards a lot of log lines which shown you were constantly spamming baby dolls with little delay. Seeing how what you did had an almost immediate effect on server stability, we couldn't afford to ask questions when the server is at risk of crashing at any moment, in that instance. Whether you were just being stupid with spawning dolls in or not, I believe that your intent was malicious and that you knew full well what you were doing would have an adverse effect on server stability, hence the ToS ban.

Due to this, the suspension will stand as issued. Feel free to re-appeal in 3 months time.

Cheers.
Nightmare.
Administrator & Teacher Liaison.