Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> [Fuck LH:RP] Ricky LaFluer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: [Fuck LH:RP] Ricky LaFluer (STEAM_0:1:118528806)  ()
Server: Rockford
Time: 2018-Jun-04 02:00
Summary: 6.1 - Props are meant for building and for enhancing roleplay. Using props for other purposes may be considered abuse, for example using props to kill/push vehicles and players, using props to fly around, using props to block yourself or other players in an area.

4.1 - If you die, you forget how you died. You cannot go back to the place where you died for 10 minutes or interfere in any other way with the RP happening in that area. If you were killed, avoid contact with the players that killed you for the duration of the NLR timer. Ask for staff permission to break NLR if you died to a bug/prop/RDM/etc.

Evidence: https://youtu.be/FEzjQg84Tt4
Accused has 24 hours. I'm mainly concerned about why you had NLR there.
(Jul 9, 2018, 03:16 AM)Nightmare Wrote: [ -> ]Accused has 24 hours. I'm mainly concerned about why you had NLR there.

this was a long time ago and youre using a video i posted on my yt account for fun, there were 3 people on the server, me and 2 other people were messing around as it was 4 in the morning. no one was basing or doing anything important. they all allowed me to shoot them with the cannon (had nlr cos i tested cannon on myself). it was all for fun and we were just joking around for a few minutes cos we were the only ones on (you can check tab menu), i dont know if logs go 3 months back but if they do then you can check and see our pms where the specifically allowed me to kill them in exchange for 10k. we werent harming anyone or ruining any one elses experience either. also, i love how you go on my personal channel and pick a personal video from me and use it in a pr against me. its just a bit low how youre trynna get me in trouble cos i sent a vid to armard even though you said u were trynna get banned.
Strange how the video suddenly gets taken down. Put it back up please.
(Jul 9, 2018, 06:18 PM)Nightmare Wrote: [ -> ]Strange how the video suddenly gets taken down. Put it back up please.

i put it on private, its my content and i decide what gets done with it

edit: ill put it back to public, but im just saying its my content and i can decide what i want done with my stuff that you dont have rights to
Messing around with evidence doesn't help your case whatsoever.

The video was published little under a month ago, why are you stating that we need to check logs from 3 months back?
(Jul 9, 2018, 06:32 PM)Nightmare Wrote: [ -> ]Messing around with evidence doesn't help your case whatsoever.

The video was published little under a month ago, why are you stating that we need to check logs from 3 months back?

cos i kept the vid for ages, an u can ask the ppl involved how long ago it was
i was deletin stuff to make space and i found the vid so i put it on yt cos i thought it was funny and i could also delete it off my hard drive but still have it on yt, and its not tampering with evidence if the evidence is my property
If it's being used in a situation like this, then it'd be considered tampering with evidence.

Is the video still on your hard drive or is it deleted now?
(Jul 9, 2018, 06:45 PM)Nightmare Wrote: [ -> ]If it's being used in a situation like this, then it'd be considered tampering with evidence.

Is the video still on your hard drive or is it deleted now?

i deleted the original the night i uploaded it to clear space cos i was trynna redownload gta

edit: vids back on public so u can use it to punish me
After checking logs, I'm unable to see any indication that the actions were done on the same night the video was uploaded, leading me to believe that the video is actually a lot older than originally indicated. As we have a rule on how long someone can wait before posting a PR (which is one month), I'll need to deny this under that rule.

Denied.