Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> T1b0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: T1b0 (STEAM_0:1:85964434) ()
Server: Rockford
Time: 2018-Jul-08 15:29
Summary: So, PD got a call about a trespasser in FD. When I got to the scene, the Firefighters told me the trespasser was standing outside and the firefighter and T1b0 were arguing in LOOC over a demotion which frankly I had no interest in.

I told T1b0 that as far I was concerned he trespassed into FD and he was getting arrested for it. After that he D/Cs To Avoid An RP Situation.
Evidence: https://youtu.be/eo7qoCTpFxc
It's the lobby, how is that trespassing
I was not really waiting for being arrested for 15 minutes for minor reasons again, I DCed because this shit happens all the time and I'm sick of it
Approved.

User will be issued a 5 day suspension for disconnecting to avoid arrest due to many priors already being on record, and this being an intentional incident.

Please also note the following:

[Image: NhWFTYo.png]

This was taken from the header of the rules. Getting angry and mad doesn't help your situation, it just worsens it and brings down the mood of those around you. Taking a more neutral approach and handling it with the Police Chief or their superior would have done just fine, instead of screaming that your recording and taking it OOC instead.