Limelight Forums

Full Version: Ricky LaFluer Suspension Appeal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name:  Ricky LaFluer

Ban ID: 7339

Banned by: [font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][L²] Nightmare [/font]

Server: Main

Ban Reason: Insulting in OOC, you aren't helping the situation and know significantly better. Stop.

Why should you be unbanned?: I'll copy and paste the things he'd said in OOC from the console. He's been trying all day to get banned purposefully (him and pufitee) by prop killing, mass rdming, purposefully breaking fearrp and dissing everyone. These are some of the things he said:
> (<3) (OOC) [LH:M] John Jong:  ricky ur moist stfu
> (<3) (OOC) [LH:M] John Jong:  are u that retarded u cant spell my name right
> (<3) (OOC) [LH:M] John Jong:  no they dont stfu
> (<3) (OOC) [LH:M] John Jong:  lol dont fuckin cry ricky
> (<3) (OOC) [LH:M] John Jong:  bruv i have more REPs than u so stfu
> (<3) (OOC) [LH:M] John Jong:  yay a PR

+A lot of things in voice chat.

He's been trying to get himself banned and hes also been winding a lot of people up in OOC and in voice chat. He also took it upon himself to diss the staff team which angered me more ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XD8A7uvstxw&t=4s ), so after a long time enduring his verbal abuse and his disses in OOC I did snap and diss him. I feel it is unfair that I got a longer ban than him even though I have one OOC prior from months ago and he has 4 OOC priors. 

I would be satisfied with a reduced ban time but if the ban could be reduced to a blacklist I would be very greatful. 

Thanks for reading,
Ricky.
The staff-members have received your unban-request, Ricky LaFleur.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
(Jul 8, 2018, 11:02 AM)Ricky LaFleur Wrote: [ -> ]Your Name:  Ricky LaFluer

Ban Reason: Insulting in OOC, you aren't helping the situation and know significantly better. Stop.

Why should you be unbanned?: I'll copy and paste the things he'd said in OOC from the console. He's been trying all day to get banned purposefully (him and pufitee) by prop killing, mass rdming, purposefully breaking fearrp and dissing everyone. These are some of the things he said:

He's been trying to get himself banned and hes also been winding a lot of people up in OOC and in voice chat. He also took it upon himself to diss the staff team which angered me more ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XD8A7uvstxw&t=4s ), so after a long time enduring his verbal abuse and his disses in OOC I did snap and diss him. I feel it is unfair that I got a longer ban than him even though I have one OOC prior from months ago and he has 4 OOC priors. 

I would be satisfied with a reduced ban time but if the ban could be reduced to a blacklist I would be very greatful. 

Thanks for reading,
Ricky.

As I was on the server at the time, I was also involved with this, you straight up were just disrespecting him, i don't see a reason for it to be reduced because when I was on the server all u did was disrespect.
(Jul 8, 2018, 11:50 AM)IVNT Wrote: [ -> ]

Thanks for reading,
Ricky.

As I was on the server at the time, I was also involved with this, you straight up were just disrespecting him, i don't see a reason for it to be reduced because when I was on the server all u did was disrespect.

you're not involved, just because you wanna go get purposefully banned with your buddies doesn't mean you have to comment on UBR's you have nothing to do with.
(Jul 8, 2018, 11:51 AM)Ricky LaFleur Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 8, 2018, 11:50 AM)IVNT Wrote: [ -> ]

Thanks for reading,
Ricky.

you're not involved, just because you wanna go get purposefully banned with your buddies doesn't mean you have to comment on UBR's you have nothing to do with.

i was involved actually,
Being on the server during the situation or seeing the OOC does not mean you are involved
(Jul 8, 2018, 11:52 AM)IVNT Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 8, 2018, 11:51 AM)Ricky LaFleur Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 8, 2018, 11:50 AM)IVNT Wrote: [ -> ]As I was on the server at the time, I was also involved with this, you straight up were just disrespecting him, i don't see a reason for it to be reduced because when I was on the server all u did was disrespect.

i was involved actually,

there were 20 other people on the server, does that mean that all 20 of them can just jump into my appeal and write whatever they want? didn't think so, bye!
on behalf of John Jong

[Image: FXvj1Qe.png]
(Jul 8, 2018, 12:19 PM)IVNT Wrote: [ -> ]on behalf of John Jong

[Image: FXvj1Qe.png]

forgetting the number of times you prop killed me and body slammed me, i tranqued in defnse due to you and puf going around trying to get banned by prop killing everyone. throwin props does nothing and isnt against the rules, its when you flick props with a physgun then it is. i made a basketball with a light prop that hurt no one and wasnt against the rules

edit: also that has nothin to do with my ooc diss
[Image: osL8197.png]
(Jul 8, 2018, 02:26 PM)IVNT Wrote: [ -> ][Image: osL8197.png]

this is for ooc diss, im not appealing the backseat admin cos i didnt get banned for it, and only comment things relevant to the case as youre semi backseat admining right now
[Image: 6QtlAwS.png]
(Jul 8, 2018, 02:56 PM)IVNT Wrote: [ -> ][Image: 6QtlAwS.png]

i dont speak whatever language that was written in
A reduction or a lift will not be considered.

You very clearly knew what you were doing is wrong, and have priors to show this. You shouldn't have even engaged it in the first place which would have saved you from this. I would have considered a blacklist instead, but this isn't the first time I've noticed toxic, without trying to cause offense. This shouldn't continue in the future. If you can't say something nice then don't say anything at all, and in these cases especially, you should have just sat back at then only John would have been banned, rather than you as well.