Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> [Fuck LH:RP] Ricky LaFluer, [LH:M] John Jong
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: [Fuck LH:RP] Ricky LaFluer (STEAM_0:1:118528806) () , [LH:M] John Jong (STEAM_0:1:14212289) ()
Server: Rockford
Time: 2018-Jul-07 23:24
Summary: I deadass JUST spawned into the server and was driving around. These two SWAT Officers (Not supposed to be patrolling) start to ram me off the road sirens blaring and then when I pull over they cuff me immediately and arrest me. Arrests are IC I get that but 1. Swat or "Rockford Malitia" as they were RPing as (Spelt wrong btw) 2. Arrest me for no reason at ALL. I could deal with it IC but being corrupt needs to have benefits which they failed to provide In-game
Evidence: https://youtu.be/x8VSYcyMwK4
I do what sergeant tells me, I don't make warrant either
1. SWAT patroling= failRP
Quote:11.3 – You may be corrupt, but only if it does not directly endanger the lives of officers or civilians. Corruption has limits and should benefit your character, it does not allow you to go around beating up citizens for no reason or making up completely random arrest warrants. 

john jong keeps going on about how he "loves putting poor people into jail" thats not a valid reason to arrest someone. ovb if you do what your commander does then you go by the same motto of "putting poor people into jail"
(Jul 8, 2018, 01:48 AM)lad Wrote: [ -> ]1. SWAT patroling= failRP
Quote:11.3 – You may be corrupt, but only if it does not directly endanger the lives of officers or civilians. Corruption has limits and should benefit your character, it does not allow you to go around beating up citizens for no reason or making up completely random arrest warrants. 

john jong keeps going on about how he "loves putting poor people into jail" thats not a valid reason to arrest someone. ovb if you do what your commander does then you go by the same motto of "putting poor people into jail"
Postin for john:

https://imgur.com/gallery/5UQGmjQ

hi, pilotC did not deal with my case in-game. But I do recall him bringing and teleporting people in and then playing musical chairs with them. He did say to stop bitching in ooc. He may have dealt with one case but this case was left undealt

[Image: 3e7e0c213a5d9c842b872e18bca3d618.png]
[Image: c924b96fe6199f6b58858effda676659.png]11.3 innit
(Jul 8, 2018, 06:29 PM)lad Wrote: [ -> ]hi, pilotC did not deal with my case in-game. But I do recall him bringing and teleporting people in and then playing musical chairs with them. He did say to stop bitching in ooc. He may have dealt with one case but this case was left undealt

yeah lad mate, my supervisor aka john jong told me we had to arrest this guy cos hes a terrorist so i was just followin orders, do u mind removin me from the pr and i can act as a witness to anythin u need
(Jul 8, 2018, 06:33 PM)Ricky LaFleur Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 8, 2018, 06:29 PM)lad Wrote: [ -> ]hi, pilotC did not deal with my case in-game. But I do recall him bringing and teleporting people in and then playing musical chairs with them. He did say to stop bitching in ooc. He may have dealt with one case but this case was left undealt

yeah lad mate, my supervisor aka john jong told me we had to arrest this guy cos hes a terrorist so i was just followin orders, do u mind removin me from the pr and i can act as a witness to anythin u need

ur in the pr cause u arrested me as well and were being corrupt with him. swat cant patrol nor do traffic stops. being corrupt needs to benefit the player and "the joy of thinking about the poor people getting arrested" really isnt a valid reason.
(Jul 8, 2018, 07:10 PM)lad Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 8, 2018, 06:33 PM)Ricky LaFleur Wrote: [ -> ]

ur in the pr cause u arrested me as well and were being corrupt with him. swat cant patrol nor do traffic stops. being corrupt needs to benefit the player and "the joy of thinking about the poor people getting arrested" really isnt a valid reason.

i didnt make the warrant tho, john just said we need to stop the vehicle cos its suspected of terrorism. we werent patrolling either, we were driving back from inner shell to fix out cars and on the way back john said stop the vehicle. im not gonna disobey orders from the serg so yh, idk what i did wrong
(Jul 8, 2018, 08:43 PM)Ricky LaFleur Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 8, 2018, 07:10 PM)lad Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 8, 2018, 06:33 PM)Ricky LaFleur Wrote: [ -> ]yeah lad mate, my supervisor aka john jong told me we had to arrest this guy cos hes a terrorist so i was just followin orders, do u mind removin me from the pr and i can act as a witness to anythin u need

i didnt make the warrant tho, john just said we need to stop the vehicle cos its suspected of terrorism. we werent patrolling either, we were driving back from inner shell to fix out cars and on the way back john said stop the vehicle. im not gonna disobey orders from the serg so yh, idk what i did wrong

seems that someone got warned for rolling around in a pink costume so you could say thats one thing, another thing is that you're being corrupt with NO benefit.
(Jul 8, 2018, 01:33 AM)lad Wrote: [ -> ]Reported Players: [Fuck LH:RP] Ricky LaFluer (STEAM_0:1:118528806)  () , [LH:M] John Jong (STEAM_0:1:14212289)  ()
Server: Rockford
Time: 2018-Jul-07 23:24
Summary: I deadass JUST spawned into the server and was driving around. These two SWAT Officers (Not supposed to be patrolling) start to ram me off the road sirens blaring and then when I pull over they cuff me immediately and arrest me. Arrests are IC I get that but 1. Swat or "Rockford Malitia" as they were RPing as (Spelt wrong  btw) 2. Arrest me for no reason at ALL. I could deal with it IC but being corrupt needs to have benefits  which they failed to provide In-game
Evidence: https://youtu.be/x8VSYcyMwK4

Lad, this situation was already dealt with while I was on the server. I gave warnings regarding the patrolling as a militia and the situation of acting corrupt but without benefit. In regards to the musical chairs that was after this situation and not directly related and someone had been interested in trying it.

With regards to me giving a warning in general to everyone OOC that was to prevent from there being further issues. Ultimately I don't make the decisions regarding player reports but being I've spoken to both these players and they immediately changed their actions I don't see why this player report is necessary.
Player Report Denied.
Player Report Rules #5.