Limelight Forums

Full Version: 2 Day Ban Lift Request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: Viten1234 / Hans Omaicok

Ban ID:7336

Banned by: [font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][L²] Nightmare [/font]

Server: Rockford V2B and Rockford V2B Build Server

Ban Reason: "DC to avoid, priors"

Why should you be unbanned?: 
So I got in my truck started heading to the rockford beach, as I was near outer shell I had to go afk so I left my truck coasting to the side of the road, I came back shortly after and there was a Kid cop yelling down his mic "GET OUT OF THE FUCKING CAR" he then proceed to bash it with a stick, I was asked him what was wrong and he kept yelling so I told him I just came back from being AFK and asked him to explain, he proceeded to keep yelling "GET OUT OF THE FUCKING CAR" so I drove away and left him with his issy fit, has I was reaching the lake 2 Black SUV's ram me (kid called backup from swat?) so I got out of the car and asked what the fuck was going on, SWAT proceed to taze me and do an @ call, kid arrives im in cuffs i wake up, I ask him what the fuck was wrong and he proceeds to warrant me for some dumb reason, and since I was pissed off at that point, no admins responed, kid just kept yelling so I left, I didn't want to get arrested for a power hungry kid, so I left because i've had enough of it.
The staff-members have received your unban-request, Cookiefunny4fun.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
You don't leave to avoid a roleplay situation regardless of circumstance, yet you decided to do just that. You have a prior already on your record for the same thing, so I would have imagined you'd learn by now, which is why the ban was issued at 2 days. You've admitted to breaking the rule by acknowledging you were going to be arrested and leaving to circumvent that, so why should I unban you?
I know I was dumb by leaving, but all i wanted to do was to do my own thing because i've had a pretty shitty day and the reason why I avoided the kid in the first place was because I couldn't be bothered to be annoyed by another cop for some stupid reason, it just gets really frustrating when you try to do something and cops just keep going at you for no reason, most of my arrests are not even because of real reasons, a lot of them is for cops just making up stupid shit.

Please I just want to be unbanned because I like to play on the server but sometimes cops on here just get really frustrating because they dont follow RP rules nor real life rules and today I just had enough and rage quit, I know it's not correct but I just did it because I had enough of it, I dont have real reason besides this on, I just want to play on this server but sometimes is just frustrating trying to do something and have people yelling at you for no reason.
Denied.

You clearly broke rules here, and you have a prior on your record which indicates to me that you should have already learned from this. The ban will stand as issued.