Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> ybn black guy, Nickname, bismo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: ybn black guy (STEAM_0:0:51063530)  () , Nickname (STEAM_0:1:46395922)  () , bismo (STEAM_0:0:62202963)  ()
Server: Rockford
Time: 2018-Jul-06 19:45
Summary: They randomly walked up to our house (3 richard drive) lockpicked the door and came in and shot us ( and me)

They broke the following rule:
12.1 - You need a valid reason to raid the President (or anyone else). Do not raid the president for money, because of high taxes, because you don’t like certain laws (unless they drastically impact your character), or as retaliation for being arrested by the police due to your own actions. Before raiding the president, you need to show that you have attempted and exhausted the possibility of a peaceful resolution. You need to have an appropriate underground job set via /job before raiding anyone – don’t raid as the default “Citizen” job without using /job first.

When i asked them (in OOC) what their reason for the raid was they didn't answer so they definitely got no reason at all to raid

Evidence: My instant replay time was set to 1 minute, when i used it after the random raid you could only see me respawn and then it stops
So where exactly is your evidence to this? You require evidence before posting a PR to show your case.
(Jul 6, 2018, 09:57 PM)Nightmare Wrote: [ -> ]So where exactly is your evidence to this? You require evidence before posting a PR to show your case.

everytime i heard a car i turned my recording on, but i didn't hear anything they were just suddenly there, and my instant replay time was set too short, i don't have anything but everything is explained in the summary

edit: at this time there was no staff online, only a dev so that's why i made this pr on the forums
Denied due to lack of evidence.