Limelight Forums

Full Version: New SWAT models
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ID: 5b3fa0706e7a397b84f3bc16

Server: Rockford
Map: Default
Description: I have Re-logged three times now and installed then uninstalled then re installed the content packs but still error signs and its so irritating 
Bug observed since: I first logged on today (models put in new today)
Images/Screenshots: As shown below 
Steps to Reproduce: N/A[img=5x5] https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...1433332474  [/img]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, Verdana, sans-serif]https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1433332474
 [Image: ico_external_link.gif]
[/font]

SOLVED!
Thank you for your bug-report, Tomamelon!

It will be reviewed as soon as possible by our Developers.
Its because you updated your packs and the server has not restarted.
(Jul 6, 2018, 08:24 PM)Gamerpro2266 Wrote: [ -> ]Its because you updated your packs and the server has not restarted.

This is not the cause. It sounds like gmod is not mounting the models properly, for whatever reason - maybe try unsubscribing from all LL related packs, doing "menu_cleanupgmas" in console, and then restart?
Once done, resubscribe to the LL content packs, and then restart once more.

In theory this should force your client to download all the new stuff.

If that doesn't work, let me know.

Will do tommorow thank you! 
blame nightmare
Had the same issue fixed it with following:

Unsubscribing from all blob contentpacks then go into gmod, press ctrl + ; and type "menu_" the first thing that pops up, click that, leave gmod, resubscribe, and should be fixed, if not contact me and i can try my best
(Jul 6, 2018, 09:09 PM)CMR99 Wrote: [ -> ]This is not the cause. It sounds like gmod is not mounting the models properly, for whatever reason - maybe try unsubscribing from all LL related packs, doing "menu_cleanupgmas" in console, and then restart?
Once done, resubscribe to the LL content packs, and then restart once more.

In theory this should force your client to download all the new stuff.

If that doesn't work, let me know.

I've done this twice now and got no positive results...all works except all the new SWAT stuff, please help dis be making me sad.
(Jul 7, 2018, 04:27 AM)Armard Wrote: [ -> ]Had the same issue fixed it with following:

Unsubscribing from all blob contentpacks then go into gmod, press ctrl + ; and type "menu_" the first thing that pops up, click that, leave gmod, resubscribe, and should be fixed, if not contact me and i can try my best

Seems o be the same suggestion as CMR...not working anyways
SOLVED Thankyou  &  For all of your help!
Ticket Status Updated

Changed from New to Closed
Ticket Status Updated

Closed to Resolved