Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> SniperPrincess <3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: SniperPrincess <3 (STEAM_0:0:30290354) ()
Server: Rockford
Time: 2018-Jul-06 02:53
Summary: First he went president, said stuff like "Ulkrah name not allowed." Then went BMD and pulled a gun on me while I had one out and tried to kill me for no reason. He got mad that I killed him, went president, then demoted me for "insulting".
Evidence: Sorry images are in reverse order
https://imgur.com/a/vCoqiev
the president one when i made that law yes is true ill be honest like i always am and some admins already know that, i wasnt a BMD i was a citizen and you beated me with a police bat because i was knocking on my friend's car then u holster it and i ran got a gun out and pointed at u and u took your gun out breaking the fearrp, then i went president after u kill me and break fear rp and ulkrah reported me you have been insulting people by saying " yeah be a bitch and run from the police" and "suck my dick you fat bitch".

proff: https://prntscr.com/k34qwe
(Jul 6, 2018, 05:04 AM)JoanaFilipa Wrote: [ -> ]the president one when i made that law yes is true ill be honest like i always am and some admins already know that,
so your reason for failrping as pres is because you always do it?
i wasnt a BMD i was a citizen
the screenshots clearly show you were BMD, no idea why youd lie about that
and you beated me with a police bat because i was knocking on my friend's car then u holster it
i hit you once with a baton because you were spamming fuck the police and spam knocking on a car. 
and i ran got a gun out and pointed at u and u took your gun out breaking the fearrp,
you can clearly see my gun out in the screenshots, it's in safe mode. still out.
then i went president after u kill me and break fear rp and ulkrah reported me you have been insulting people by saying " yeah be a bitch and run from the police" and "suck my dick you fat bitch".
obviously this entire last part is bs and everyone knows that. you said you were recording the whole time, so you might as well show that. but let's pretend you're actually telling the truth, did ulkrah message you that i was insulting? you demoted me about 5 seconds after becoming president, that sure is a quick decision you made. you then went citizen right after, why is that?

proff: https://prntscr.com/k34qwe
i said im always honest not that i always failrp.
i was bmd? then i forgot to change i dont really know why i was bmd if i wanted to rp as an person who had an ashma atack (wich i did it already)
i scream fuck the police much before u atacked me and i can knock on the door of anyone i want as that isnt against the law so u cant beat me for that.
yeah i dont care if its in safety if i pull a gun on you u cant pull a gun on me.
yes ulkrah did told me u were insulting and u can ask him if you want, and i didnt went citizen i got prop killed by a block ulkrah placed by mistake.
Yeah, maybe  can share his side of the story. Smile
The screenshots you provided only show the two of you engaging in a shootout rather than a FearRP violation. Don't suppose you have anything to show the FearRP violation ?
(Jul 6, 2018, 06:58 PM)Nightmare Wrote: [ -> ]The screenshots you provided only show the two of you engaging in a shootout rather than a FearRP violation. Don't suppose you have anything to show the FearRP violation ?

I don't really care about the fearrp, that's not really what this is about. The first issue is that it was RDM. The second issue is the powergaming/meta.
It wasnt rdm as you hit her with a baton after insulting her and the reason for the demotion was i reported you for insulting me and telling me to get into a chase and that you wouldnt arrest me for it.
(Jul 6, 2018, 08:49 PM)Ulkrah Wrote: [ -> ]It wasnt rdm as you hit her with a baton after insulting her and the reason for the demotion was i reported you for insulting me and telling me to get into a chase and that you wouldnt arrest me for it.

I dont think hitting someone once with a baton justifies murder. How did you tell him that I was insulting you? Let me guess, voice chat? Wink That's hilarious to think that you're claiming to have told the president that I was insulting within the few seconds between actually becoming pres and demoting me.
Approved.

FearRP - There's not enough evidence to support a violation of FearRP, due to there only being two screenshots which show a firefight which could mean anything.

Metagaming/Powergaming - If the information was relayed over voicechat then I'm sadly unable to prove this. I've spoken to the user however and have outlined that it's extremely sketchy to do this, and have given a verbal warning that in the future if this happens again, further punishment will be issued.

RDM/invalid reason to kill - As Bismo rightly pointed out, hitting someone once with a baton doesn't justify enough of a reason to kill someone and that'd be against rules. As a result, a one and a half hour weapons blacklist will be issued, due to the player having no significant related priors.