Limelight Forums

Full Version: Goodbye all!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been thinking about this for a long time and I regret making this thread as it tears a hole in my heart to type this Goodbye,

However, i am leaving and most likely wont return, un-less major changes are made to the game mode that interest me.

Overall it's been an absolutely smashing time with everyone here even the ones that both i despise ( which isn't many people) and those who despise me, but even for those people you made my time here slightly more frustrating but in some way made it better by giving me motivation for a rivalry.

I have been with this community for a while, and have seen people come and go, return and then leave once again, i have seen friends become staff and inspire change in this community, and i have seen the this community from alot of different perspectives.

I wont be leaving on a bad note by mentioning why im leaving (even though my main reason is i have become board after playing on this server for over 1000 hours ) ,i will be leaving with a smile on my face knowing that in my absence this community will improve and once again thrive with energetic players and staff, i love this community and everyone in it, and truthfully it brings a tear to my eye to say goodbye as that's the hardest part of typing these words, knowing that my physical bond with this community and the server itself are severed for as long as im gone.

I have encountered many people on this server, not only that but this server has allowed me to make bonds with friends that are still woven tight to this day and for that with every drop of blood and every ounce of soul that i have i thank not only this community on a whole but i thank each individual person on this server who i have encountered.

So for my final words, i bid thee goodbye and wish that our paths cross again for not only shall my mind remain set on my return i hope that i have been able to help everyone who i have over the 2 years i have been here and i hope that i am not forgotten by the men, woman, boy's and girls that live in this great big family that we all call our home, LimeLight.

I appreciated your open arms that clung to my cold and lost soul, but what i appreciate the most is that not only did  you give me shelter, you nurtured my understanding of this world of role pay, and opened my eyes to what lies beyond, which is a diverse world full of opportunity.

Goodbye for Now my friends and family, my only wish is for this server to prosper grow.

I have two final request before my departure, and those request  are that this family remains whole by the time i get back and that anyone who wishes to join this community and learn, is welcomed the same way i was back in December of 2016, with open arms and a hand by their side that if they need to they can clutch to for safety and advice

Farewell for now, My Comrades of battle, Farewell my Friends and Farewell my Family.

Till Next time *Waves to everyone with a tear rolling down his face accompanied with great big smile*

This is ~LONEWOLFGAMER6~ Signing off.....
Cya around

hope to see you back on soon.
Cya later alligator.
Have a good one dude.
Cya, will miss ya.
[Insert call-sign here]
Radar Services terminated
Frequency change approved
Squawk VFR
Have a good one and hope to see you in the future
Good luck in what you will do and hope to see you around, Lone!
Take care.

Good luck out there, great roleplaying with you in the past.
Ya leave every 5 minutes, see ya next week pal
Take care
I wish your good luck with your future. Hope to see you around some day Smile