Limelight Forums

Full Version: Farewell
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm permanently banned again and won't be back anytime soon, if ever. Therefore I am saying goodbye init. Before I go, I'm gonna give my opinion on the server and community without any censorship, you can see it in the spoiler. Otherwise, goodbye. 

Thx for the experiences, good and bad, it was pretty fun when I minged, otherwise, pretty boring.

My rant and critisism
Maybe I'll add more stuff to my rant later on, cant think of anything else atm. Feel free to take it as you want, I really don't care considering its not my problem anymore.

Cya later anyway.
(Ps, im expecting a forum ban as free speech is disallowed on Limelight)
cya around dude never really spoke to you properly but you seemed aight
good by i will miss our role-play's
ay u shoulda posted this thread long time ago innit, u been permed fam
Have a good one.
All that is stated is the truth. Shame it's gone downhill from what it was. Best wishes.
Have fun.
[Image: QBdp033.png]

yayyyyyayayayayayayaayayyaya
[Image: MOd1ikj.gif]
You wont be able find my pots anymore Sad Bye bye, you were one of my favourite community members.
It’s sad but the majority of what you said is true, goodbye Coup.
(Jul 6, 2018, 08:33 AM)Vatipää Wrote: [ -> ]You wont be able find my pots anymore Sad Bye bye, you were one of my favourite community members.

You said that last time I was banned... Hehehehe.
(Jul 7, 2018, 08:54 PM)Scrotonium Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 6, 2018, 08:33 AM)Vatipää Wrote: [ -> ]You wont be able find my pots anymore Sad Bye bye, you were one of my favourite community members.

Did I?
(Jul 7, 2018, 09:34 PM)Vatipää Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 7, 2018, 08:54 PM)Scrotonium Wrote: [ -> ]

Did I?

Not those exact words, but "Thank you for stealing my pots permanently."...
Goodbye.