Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> [LH:M] Ricky LaFluer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: [LH:M] Ricky LaFluer (STEAM_0:1:118528806)  ()
Server: Rockford
Time: 2018-Jul-04 23:55
Summary: Player decided to play call of duty on gmod, got butchered, was getting healed by the medic and decided to break fearRP and run away from me. even though I had a gun at him and told him to not move.
Evidence: https://youtu.be/_CmmtdQZEZM

excuses on the language in the video lol I was in a no BS police mood.
It'd also be interesting to know who the paramedic shown in the footage was if you can get that, . Otherwise, awaiting response from accused.
(Jul 5, 2018, 02:30 AM)Nightmare Wrote: [ -> ]It'd also be interesting to know who the paramedic shown in the footage was if you can get that, . Otherwise, awaiting response from accused.

Early in the video you can see me open up the scoreboard, it was the punskittles guy, but he was a zero hour so I dont know if he didnt know better or what.
I never broke fearrp as I had my gun out the whole time, if you get revived you get back up with the weapon equipped, and if i have a weapon out theres no fearrp. also, you literally gunned down a paramedic for no reason
also, once you cuffed me, i had no weapon out so i was fully cooperative and followed fearrp, id didnt care what you had to say while i had my mac 11 out, as it states in the fearrp rule.
Involved, I was an Officer on scene. 

You did not have a weapon when you were laying on the ground horribly injured. When you were revived, you were given a chance to put it away as you automatically pull out an equipped weapon, instead you ran and were gunned down. Again.

As rule 11.4 clearly states, Government forces may attack other forces if they present a threat to Gov forces or civs. Since the medic was disobeying police orders and reviving armed gunmen during a gunfight, their actions were a threat to public safety. Due to the events at the time, it would have been unsafe to switch to less lethal to detain them.
(Jul 5, 2018, 04:53 PM)Stomm Wrote: [ -> ]Involved, I was an Officer on scene. 

You did not have a weapon when you were laying on the ground horribly injured. When you were revived, you were given a chance to put it away as you automatically pull out an equipped weapon, instead you ran and were gunned down. Again.

As rule 11.4 clearly states, Government forces may attack other forces if they present a threat to Gov forces or civs. Since the medic was disobeying police orders and reviving armed gunmen during a gunfight, their actions were a threat to public safety. Due to the events at the time, it would have been unsafe to switch to less lethal to detain them.

ok well i cant choose what weapon i get revived with, and the rules state nothing about fearrp while injured
Approved.

I've spoken to another admin regarding this and have concluded that this is really a violation of FailRP on Ricky's half, as well as the Paramedic. The cops were dealing with many suspects at once, and had the EMS used common sense, they wouldn't have needed to worry about this happening.

As a result, Ricky will receive a 3 hour Weapons blacklist for FailRP and the EMS, confirmed as punskittles, will be receiving a permanent warning.