Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> [L²:RP] Toro PDX, -◇-Rollz-◇-
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: [L²:RP] Toro PDX (STEAM_0:1:214393154) () , -◇-Rollz-◇- (STEAM_0:0:72883385) ()
Server: Rockford
Time: 2018-Jul-04 14:02
Summary: I was on a traffic stop with Vatipää, I had finished getting his info when I noticed a car coming toward me. The car was about to pass when at the last moment it swerved into me. The individuals in question then proceeded to get out and tell Vatipää that he was free to go. (They had no relationship that could warrant that.) They ended up driving away for a moment then coming back. Then the friend hid my body under Vatipää's car and then they called for EMS and drove away. (Not shown on the video) Linked is Vatipää's screencapture of the situation. (It is also worth noting that Mr. Marsh was on when this happened but d/c'd before we could get around to calling him.)
Evidence: https://youtu.be/kQwJAeZhYNw
but looking in logs i called EMS
i know what happens when i CDM i call EMS
(Jul 4, 2018, 08:59 PM)Toro PDX Wrote: [ -> ]i know what happens when i CDM i call EMS

This is true, but didnt get that on the video.
What kind of claim is this? It's obviously an accident, you can tell from our reactions. As you can see in the video, we were going too fast and couldn't stop in time, and the road was blocked by the cars at an angle so it acted as a funnel for our Tesla. I didn't hide the body under a car, I dragged them onto the pavement for safety then called ems to help them. We then drove away to avoid being arrested.

The way they state what we did makes it sound much worse than it is. Really, we were going too fast, cars were in the way, and we accidenally hit a cop. We then called EMS and left. What more could we do?
Denied.

User called EMS, I don't see the need to pursue this further.