Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> Ulkrah
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: Ulkrah (STEAM_0:1:64812312) ()
Server: Rockford
Time: 2018-Jul-04 11:00
Summary: Doomforting.
Marsh suggested that I made a PR on this, since I have little footage of the base before they shot me.
(to be clear I did not warrant them, they were still wanted)
Evidence: https://youtu.be/vM_jv13qGOw
Its just a ladder up theyre is also a back door that i saw you third person abuse so you should know theyre is h.another way in,also no cops where left alive to report about the raid so you coming back seems like nlr i may be wrong though.
(Jul 4, 2018, 01:32 PM)Ulkrah Wrote: [ -> ]Its just a ladder up theyre is also a back door that i saw you third person abuse so you should know theyre is h.another way in,also no cops where left alive to report about the raid so you coming back seems like nlr i may be wrong though.

NLR was over and it was marsh that told me to get some footage for the PR, and never third person abused. we tried entering through the back but you had both back doors propblocked.
Do you have any screenshots of the backdoors ?

you stated in the video that you were recording, could you upload your side?
(Jul 4, 2018, 02:31 PM)Bambo Wrote: [ -> ]Do you have any screenshots of the backdoors ?

I do not since after they killed me that time they started building a hedge around the house so couldn't reach the back doors.

AKA somali was with me at that back door and he can confirm that I used a Breach to get through the first prop and then we went to the front door cause I had a 60 second cooldown on the breaches and couldn't breach the second prop in time.
(Jul 4, 2018, 02:47 PM)OfficialFriet Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 4, 2018, 02:31 PM)Bambo Wrote: [ -> ]Do you have any screenshots of the backdoors ?

I do not since after they killed me that time they started building a hedge around the house so couldn't reach the back doors.

AKA somali was with me at that back door and he can confirm that I used a Breach to get through the first prop and then we went to the front door cause I had a 60 second cooldown on the breaches and couldn't breach the second prop in time.

He did use a Breach, I can confirm that
 was the back entrances inaccessible?
pretty sure it was accesable but i sitll dont get how the main entrance is doom forting its just a ladder?
(Jul 4, 2018, 03:11 PM)Ulkrah Wrote: [ -> ]pretty sure it was accesable but i sitll dont get how the main entrance is doom forting its just a ladder?

Accesable? you blocked both doors entering the house with a plate. that's why I had to use breaches to try and get in
sorry i must have forgot when i crashed like with the garage but the front was still accesiable so i dont really see the problem?
can you please show your point of view, to see if it was any advantage to you. As far as I saw, the ladder wouldn't have been a problem with proper back up and not running up with a ram.
(Jul 4, 2018, 03:51 PM)Bambo Wrote: [ -> ] can you please show your point of view, to see if it was any advantage to you. As far as I saw, the ladder wouldn't have been a problem with proper back up and not running up with a ram.

We couldn't get up there cause he just stood there spraying down so we could never reach the top.
Maybe If U Didnt Tryed To Raid With A Ram In Hand And Tryed To actually do a cordenated atack you would have been able to beat us
(Jul 4, 2018, 10:12 PM)JoanaFilipa Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe If U Didnt Tryed To Raid With A Ram In Hand And Tryed To actually do a cordenated atack you would have been able to beat us

I wasn't the one ramming, someone else rammed it while I started shooting with my Rifle. if you don't know the facts then stay out of this.
Player report denied. 

This hardly seems as a doomfort and you can easily avoid getting shot from the top of the ladder or at least prevent it with tactics and I wasn't given any further evidence to show if it was a doomfort.