Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> Brin.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: Brin. (STEAM_0:0:138425082) ()
Server: Rockford
Time: 2018-Jul-04 04:13
Summary: So Brin changed his job to "corlone associate" without our permission for no reason. The whole group can confirm that no one wanted him to join (no offence) maybe one or two people but I was the godfather so I call the shots and the final decision was that we didn't want him there. Anywho after he bounced out of our house he goes next door KEEP IN MIND his job title is still "corlone associate" and he is chucking molotovs at our walls. This is team killing or team damage because i took damage from his molotovs and one of the bois took some bullet damage as well.
Besides from team killing and stuff he changes his job to swat when he sees the police raiding us and that is powergaming, just because no one wanted him there doesn't mean he can change job and come and kill us.
Evidence: https://youtu.be/eura14rbyPk
Don't need permission to change job. You kicked me out so I got revenge. I had NLR so 10 mins I waited to get my car. Once near my car I got killed again, by officers. So NLR again. I get my car and change to SWAT as was bored.

SO 20 minutes later you kill me I cant change job?
From what I can see this was something that happened in-character as in a disagreement within the group. Although a person shouldn't be a Corleone Associate without a nod from the boss.

The actions could be a bit harsh after getting thrown out of the house or the group but I see it reasonable.

Crime families can run into disagreements within themselves that cause a sort of inside coup, or a new family being created.

The only issue I see here is Brin having his job as Corleone Associate without consulting you, the boss of the Corleones.
(Jul 4, 2018, 02:42 PM)Bambo Wrote: [ -> ]The only issue I see here is Brin having his job as Corleone Associate without consulting you, the boss of the Corleones.

Is that against the rules? Nope.
Do you have anything else to add ?
yeah he was still a "corlone assoicate" when he mollyed the shit outta our base and the fire hurt me so its team killing innit
nah fam
you joined our rp for no reason when almost none of us wanted you to join so like u should ask next time pally
Nothing wrong was found to be done. These happen between crime families and criminals.

Also, if he was not in the group or team then it wouldn't be a teamkill however, we do not have a rule that forbids criminals killing each other even if in the same group. People can disagree within their groups and it's all in-character.

Denied