Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> Mr. All Mighty Nut
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: Mr. All Mighty Nut (STEAM_0:1:435428372) ()
Server: Rockford
Time: 2018-Jul-04 03:13
Summary: takens family hears all our contra getting blown the fuck up so we run back to base where two of our guys already got the culprit, some swat guy whos a poser dressed in a suit and is a "lawyer" like wtf do ur job fam
Evidence: https://youtu.be/NdBxtGEnk2I
Awaiting response from the reported.
Swat Sergent gave me permission to go undercover. My objective was to sneak in undetected destroy the contraband and get out so that we could arrest the suspect with confirmed evidence, because we could hear it but not see it so it was my job to confirm it, but you shot me before i could tell my sergent and thats why you werent arrested
(Jul 4, 2018, 02:41 PM)ELLI Wrote: [ -> ]Swat Sergent gave me permission to go undercover. My objective was to sneak in undetected destroy the contraband and get out so that we could arrest the suspect with confirmed evidence, because we could hear it but not see it so it was my job to confirm it, but you shot me before i could tell my sergent and thats why you werent arrested

i wasnt arrested because we busted a cap in you before you could do anything to us. you're in a suit with the name "lawyer". 
Quote:3.5 - Custom job titles must state what character you intend to roleplay, and you must roleplay the chosen job accurately (e.g do not RP as a secret agent when your job is set to Chef). Job titles should remain serious in nature e.g do not write it oddly like in all caps with spaces. 

3.5a- Custom jobs using /job must be made so they maintain the job's original purpose, unless originally in the "citizen" job. e.g SS agents always protect the president, paramedics always provide emergency medical assistance, gun dealers always provide firearms and ammunition. 
Im not sure that would apply since i wasn't roleplaying as a lawyer
(Jul 4, 2018, 02:41 PM)ELLI Wrote: [ -> ]Swat Sergent gave me permission to go undercover. My objective was to sneak in undetected destroy the contraband and get out so that we could arrest the suspect with confirmed evidence, because we could hear it but not see it so it was my job to confirm it, but you shot me before i could tell my sergent and thats why you werent arrested

SWAT's job is not undercover work, that's police's. On top of that, your job should describe what you intend to roleplay as and editting your job to be undercover like Lawyer as SWAT is not allowed. If you said that it was to avoid metagaming, your job color is still visible.

SWAT's objective is to be the heavy weaponry in case of a raid, having armor and equipment.
Oh Wel my bad i didnt know swat couldn't go undercover, i thaught police and swat both could my bad then
A permanent warning will be issued for changing your job to Lawyer as SWAT and going Undercover.

Approved.