Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> Mr. All Mighty Nut
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: Mr. All Mighty Nut (STEAM_0:1:435428372) ()
Server: Rockford
Time: 2018-Jul-03 23:33
Summary: User did a raid as a SWAT Officer in nothing but a suit and a job name as Mechanic. I don't really know what else to say at this point - In realistic terms S.W.A.T. wouldn't go into a mass shootout without any body armor (in this case the SWAT gear) and especially with a name such as 'Mechanic'.
Evidence: [Image: 9E3E2297FD0C306E305F90597DD38C4E421A4223]
I apologise about that. I was trying to convinse my Swat Sergent about another matter and then he started shouting at us to get in his Swat Tahoe because there was a hostage situation, i didnt even find out till after the whole event when some random guy, the man on the ground in the suit being cuffed, ran in and pointed out that my job was mecanic and i was wearing a suit . This was an accident and im so sorry if i messed up anything or ruined someones roleplay.

Apologies Zambie. I hope you can forgive me.
P.S. Sorry if i don't respond as fast on this thread
A previous more recent PR was dealt and the player was issued a warning, as this happened before that I find it appropriate to just reuse the warning I issued.

SWAT's job is not undercover work, that's police's. On top of that, your job should describe what you intend to roleplay as and editting your job to be undercover like Lawyer as SWAT is not allowed. If you said that it was to avoid metagaming, your job color is still visible.

SWAT's objective is to be the heavy weaponry in case of a raid, having armor and equipment.

Thank you for your report, approved.