Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> Nookiro 神, Voltiic | ベルギー
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: Nookiro 神 (STEAM_0:0:142960071) () , Voltiic | ベルギー (STEAM_0:1:176979482)
Server: Rockford
Time: 2018-Jul-03 16:46
Summary: I was growing some weed in my apartment when these 2 Corleone's showed up to my door asking to come in, I said "no, go away". About 2 minutes later, the Corleones lock picked my door (knowing full well I was in there, ruling out the fact it could have been a burglary), they had no way of knowing there was weed as I didn't have a UV light and no plants were sticking out the wall. Once they had finished lockpicking, they rounded the corner and instantly began shooting.

They broke rules:
(3.3) (3.1) ( 12.1) (13.3)
Evidence: https://youtu.be/6Mwtz2BxcC0
You mugged one of our members so we took revenge...
(Jul 3, 2018, 07:07 PM)Fear Wrote: [ -> ]You mugged one of our members so we took revenge...

lmao what? "I mugged one of your members". Great. And if this blatant lie is true, then how would you have known it was me in that house without meta gaming. Then we could add meta game and rdm on to the list of rules you broke.
I saw it?
(Jul 3, 2018, 09:02 PM)Fear Wrote: [ -> ]I saw it?

well ya didn't cos i never mugged no one. do you have evidence of me "mugging" someone? Also how would you have recognised me as the mugger after i changed clothing at least 12 times during the 2 hours i was on, and managed to know where i lived? you would have had to meta game to check where i lived mate. also, i never mugged anyone whatsoever. You're lying in the courthouse and Im gonna be making a seperate pr about what you said about mugging cos thats fucked up, the fact you have to be so pathetic and go as low as to lie about me mugging someone? and how would the person i allegedly mugged know who i was? i wasnt playing with any of my friends so noone on the server but me knew who i was without looking at my steam name and meta gaming.
(Jul 3, 2018, 07:07 PM)Fear Wrote: [ -> ]You mugged one of our members so we took revenge...

Do you have any proof to support the fact that one of your members were mugged? If so, please provide their username, and rough time/date of when this happened.
Are you able to confirm the job title you had at the time?
(Jul 10, 2018, 01:08 AM)Nightmare Wrote: [ -> ] Are you able to confirm the job title you had at the time?

I'm not 100% sure, but when I'm not PassiveRPing or playing as police, I usually go for "Waverly St. Crip", after the actual gang in America. That seems to be the most suitable job that I would've used at the time as the only other RP I did around then was boarder patrol and smuggler RP.
Alright, I can confirm that someone did mug Voltiic, but that person was completely unrelated to you guys based off the person's job title at the time.

With this being said , would you like to add anything?
Approved.

Both users will receive a two hour blacklist from Weapons for random raiding by failure to properly identify a target and associates.