Limelight Forums

Full Version: John Jong UBR
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
alright lads its yaboi pufitee once again postin for his main man

[color=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.7)]Your Name:
[LH:M] John Jong

Ban ID:

Banned by:
@[L²] Doctor Internet

Server:
Main

Ban Reason:
PRA (21674) - FearRP

Why should you be unbanned?:
Hello, I got a ban for 2 days for breaking FearRP from Doctor Internet, bearing in mind I only have a single warning from a few months ago, I find this unfair for a few reasons;
A, I only have a single warning for it surely that would only be a blacklist or atleast a shorter ban I would have been fine with.
B, Doctor Internet also banned someone else for FearRP recently who had 2 bans and 4 warnings for FearRP a  3 day ban, I know this may be a different circumstance but at the end of the day we both still broke FearRP so I dont see how that is entirely fair.

I am not going to ask for an unban, I am going to ask for a reduced ban to something that is entirely fair due to the face I only have a single warning for breaking FearRP.

I know this is a long stretch but I would like an apology from (Its fine if this doesnt happen) as well for accusing me of lying in my PR which I never "Doctor internet why is he allowed to just make stuff up isn't that lieing In the court house it literally shows everything in the video"
[/color]
The staff-members have received your unban-request, Pufitee.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
(Jul 2, 2018, 07:11 PM)Pufitee Wrote: [ -> ]A, I only have a single warning for it surely that would only be a blacklist or atleast a shorter ban I would have been fine with.
What access did you abuse to be blacklisted from?

(Jul 2, 2018, 07:11 PM)Pufitee Wrote: [ -> ]B, Doctor Internet also banned someone else for FearRP recently who had 2 bans and 4 warnings for FearRP a  3 day ban, I know this may be a different circumstance but at the end of the day we both still broke FearRP so I dont see how that is entirely fair.
All of his punishments were more than half a year old. All of yours were within the last six months. The context and situations are completely different.

(Jul 2, 2018, 07:11 PM)Pufitee Wrote: [ -> ]I am not going to ask for an unban, I am going to ask for a reduced ban to something that is entirely fair due to the face I only have a single warning for breaking FearRP.
I issued a punishment length which I believe is fair.

(Jul 2, 2018, 07:11 PM)Pufitee Wrote: [ -> ]I know this is a long stretch but I would like an apology from (Its fine if this doesnt happen) as well for accusing me of lying in my PR which I never "Doctor internet why is he allowed to just make stuff up isn't that lieing In the court house it literally shows everything in the video"[/font][/size][/color]
His input wasn't read. If you wish to create another player report on him for lying in the courthouse, you are free to do so.
does John Jong wish to continue with this appeal?
(Jul 4, 2018, 09:39 AM)Doctor Internet Wrote: [ -> ] does John Jong wish to continue with this appeal?

ye hollup g
[Image: vPYnZaM.png]
Appeal Denied. You were only requesting a decrease, and your ban has expired.